What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In 2012 Im gunna...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update. first r the indica plants next is the whole garden. most pepper plants this season last is the sativa ladies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
nice garden ya got there cheesebuds!
i am subbed to see what happens to that tied down bitch... ;)

happy season, a bit more sun and a bit less rain :wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update agen. Ill be feeding them tomorrow. :) most of all I cant wate till they start flowering. :) also there is 7 other plants in the garden but they r small and unsexed. sorry for the sucky pix.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so there was this super heavy rain for 3 days and luckly i was able to atleast cover the Mj plants with plastic. :)
so here is a pic of the ones in the metal pot getting really bushy now (I LOVE lsting my plants to make them bushy). and I put a screen/cage around the other bigger ladies in the orange pot. pix of this one in a 3-4 days. and the 7 other plants 4 of them showed there female hairs yea.

I took this one inside during the 3 rainy days. its back out in the garden now.
picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Hey Cheesebuds. -> Nice grow, your pictures are very interesting. I am totally enjoying the views of your massive garden. Its clear if you could focus on the ganja growing youd be blowing it up from your other plants.

About seeds... I mean the obvious answer is to look at them and you can see. When the seed is getting mature the bud is getting mature, and most of the time the seeds in regular bud that you smoke are viable right? The rule of thumb is then I guess that you just judge by the maturity of you bud if you pollenated at the right time, say 3-4 weeks into flower. After that I seem to remember someone using 35 days as the minimum for a seed to be mature. I have bred a few AF plants in my bedroom with success and I could always see the seeds by day 32 or so. The pod will open and a familiar dark green seed will poke its head out of the bud.... when you see dark tiger stripe patterns your seed is done.

Dry it out for a few weeks, throw it in the freezer for a week and my seeds popped overnight. Its amazing what a fresh seed looks like compared to one pulled out of a freezer from a few years ago. I think you can dry longer then 3 weeks.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
mine r in big pots and I bring them indoors during the winter months with some interior lamps on em. then I take them out in feb and givem a lil trim of there branches and givem some N food.
It is a lot of hard work but its worth it because i have a freezer full of peppers all kinds. I eat peppers on just about every thing. Im even in the process of learning how to pickle peppers.

I harvest 2 hand fulls of peppers every 2 days all year long untill the wenter months when there in keep em alive mode untill spring. :)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So how r they looken now? I cant hardly wate till november so I can know how much Ill be yielding. also I think Ill need to feed them more often this year because last year some of my flowers ended up fluffy and not as dense as I wanted.

So how far into flowering cycle should I be given em full strenght bloom nuts.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres an update. for my own rembering- I gave phed plain water. also I plann to feed more flowering nuts this season.
:)

First scroged set of ladies.
picture.php

2ed scrog scroged set of ladies....
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so here is the bigger set of ladies. the rest of my ladies Ill get pics tomorrow morning. also better pix too.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts