What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How cold can Mj handel?

Stash

Here's a oldie but goodie and the Mt Mist II is even better than Mt Mist.

~ Mountain Mist aka T2 ~

Mountain Mist is a mix of a special Skunk and a Himalayan Indica. Not only can Mountain Mist withstand the cold, it's mold resistant and can withstand very heavy night time condensation. Mountain Mist is medium strength with an all round stone and skunky taste.
THC CONTENT 15%-18%
FLOWERING TIME 8-10 WEEKS
TYPE / OUTDOOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR
OUTDOOR HARVEST LATE SEPTEMBER
PLANT HEIGHT MEDIUM 100cm-180cm
YIELD 400-500 g/m2

sprinkl

Veteran
Really depends on the microclimate where the plant is... Out in the open in a field with damp cold soil it's going to take a beating... If it's a bit shielded from wind and soil can heat up decently throughout the day, it's got way better chances.

Dday391

Hope they make it. What lat you at? In my area we actually had some warmth in late oct and november but a few frosts too had me thinking if i had plants if fhey woulda survived lol. How are yours doing?

Irotas

I believe it depends on how healthy the plant is, and genetics. But usually as long as it heats up some during the day they should be fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts