What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I might try this this summer.:)

Endur

Veteran
What's Good #1cheesebuds,
They are looking healthy, got a nice green color, and I really like how the leafs stay small and most stay 3-5 leaflets, I had one girl, that stayed 3 leaflets, and was sooooo Skunky like the Old school Road Kill Skunk smell, I wish I knew how to clone then, but ohh well.
Keep them girls tied down, and you should be pulling some fine Ganja.
Peace
ENDUR

THC123

Veteran
yes what endur says , keep em tied down

qustion: how often should I be feeding the ones that r in the ground.

well why don't you try organic dry ferts?

This way you just topdress the soil once every 4-6 weeks and it all goes automatically , no worries about feeding her

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What's Good #1cheesebuds,
They are looking healthy, got a nice green color, and I really like how the leafs stay small and most stay 3-5 leaflets, I had one girl, that stayed 3 leaflets, and was sooooo Skunky like the Old school Road Kill Skunk smell, I wish I knew how to clone then, but ohh well.
Keep them girls tied down, and you should be pulling some fine Ganja.
Peace
ENDUR

yah Im really glad that I got all mostly bagseed indicas. insted of all bagseed sativas. but there r a few sativas becaused I just love a good sativa in the daytime.:)
yah the indicas do already stink a bit.

Also I think I am gunna topdress them maybe today and see how that works out.
I think I might have some organic veg and flowering ferts on hand.
but if not then what is a good one to get?

agen thanks for the info. and if Im as luck as lastyear then I might pull 2-3 ounces a plant agen.
But I would be just as happy to pull 1 ounce on the plants.
I think I have around 12-15 plants. and hopefuly they get big and bushy.

agen thanks for the great info guys.

Well stay tuned to see how it all turns out.:):jump::wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I just need to remind my self on here that the lil plants in the pots I don't need to water them for quite a while. so that they will start growing agen/bigger.

cuz I think they r still so small cuz I might have been watering them a little too much too often.

Ill get new pix in a day or 3.:)

1CB.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres a pic of it from yesterday.
biggrin.gif
too bad its not from female clome. so i really hope its a female.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow that looks great.

so I am wondering how Im gunna get 3 ounces like I did last year when my plants r growing very very slowly.

see this is last years garden. I don't know what IM doing wrong this year besides planting a little bit late in the season.

maybe I need to feed this years garden more amount of veggie ferts to get them to grow bigger. Cuz last year I hardely ever feed her eather veggie/flower ferts and still 3 ounces of off the wall flowers.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well last year I just tossed a few seeds out ther and 1 grew like magic.

and this year I tryed to do the same thing but nothing has come up. thou a few r growing in other spots but thouse spots don't get as much direct sunlight at the other one. so I might try planting 1 of my lil plants thats in a pot there to see if that works out any better.

:D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix.this is only half of D plants. hopen the ones in the ground get bushyer by august.:D and hopen for all females too.

later ill get a group shot of the.
also the big scroged one I tied it down a little more this afternoon.:D

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
and this year I tryed to do the same thing but nothing has come up

your plant ate good last year

If you topdress the soil with npk pellets they'll take off maybe a bit of lime too like 4 spoons evenly distributed over surface , then cover the lime and organic npk ferts with a bit of compost and universal potting soil , the strongest you can find

and then they will be automatically fed for 6 weeks so repeat this after 6 weeks approx(except the lime)

When flowering starts , so the second time you topdress , also add a few spoons of bone meal together with the npk pellets

you have to add soil on top and then make it moist so the pellets can start breaking down , after 2 weeks you'll see the result

you have to take the strongest universal potting soil so that those nutes also go down

the compost is for extra bacterial life

this way she'll get big