What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor indica sunner grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hope I its a female that yields alots of huge dank ass buds.
the pix r of it growing up till now. new pix in a lil bit.

I just tossed a see out my bedroom window and now here it grows.:woohoo:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is a pic I just took.
OK so over the summer I am gunna try to grow this one into a short bush.
so I really hope it ends up being female.

I think some fert with a good portion of Nitrogen, for growth of plants.
And with microelements is good.. Think that the cannabis don't likes too much water in soil.. They likes a lot of sun.

technine

Looking green man, very nice. What are you feeding them? The site looks a little shaded judging from the photos, how many hours of sun do they get in a day? Interested to see how they turn out.. K+

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What are you feeding them? just water.

tomorrow Ill get better pix of then in the sun. thouse pix were taken in the afternoon.
it gets a lit of sun. the spot is only 7 feet from my room. :)

rember its still early in the year for texas.
last year my plants got huge by may. and were big as ever by november.:woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
She/ he is looking healthy.

Next time , if you are not sure about the sex , pregrow a few in pots. After about 6-8 weeks u should see some sign of sex(like a white pistil growing out of the "armpit" of the plant.

If i where you i would germ a few more and pregrow them in pots , this way you have a backup , should this one be male.

For nutes , go to the local garden shop , buy some npk pellets and some lime.

Give them 2 spoons of npk en 2 spoons of lime. After 2 months u add 4 spoons of npk and maybe a spoon of lime. Before flowering( a month before) u add some extra pellets , for the rest just give them water. PLants don't need canna nutes , they like to eat alll kinds of s.hit:D

supersonic

#1cheesebuds they are looking good and healthy. it's april 9th and you have such nice plants. i didn't even start mine yet.

with a little help from you they will be huge at the end of season...

"Jah" bless them...