Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Namibian landrace

Thread Title Search
Namibian landrace Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2015, 05:09 PM #21
e.T

e.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nicee.T is just really nice
no wonder it's the growers choice...
e.T is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2015, 12:39 AM #22
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
hey e.T,
spotted a single nice banana in the topbud today,
smell is getting stronger like pine, only noted a slight fruityness

the elders dont mind chicken flavours i was told

Waldgeist is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2015, 10:27 PM #23
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:51 AM #24
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
my heart beat a little faster there, i'd like to see how that would do in arizona

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:04 AM #25
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if the manner has anything to do with the small container?

That plant is absolutely beautiful! Nice job!

That is incredible stretch for a no veg clone, very cool, thanks for sharing! I'll follow along, very interested in the smoke report!

Best
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2015, 01:29 AM #26
Waldgeist

yes it can be stress related, hard to tell.

D 49

i'll call it a pkbanana and forget about it, lol

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:47 PM #27
Waldgeist

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:59 AM #28
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Beauty full Wald'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSHkRBjQHQ
Enjoy
Roms is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 02:35 AM #29
vapor

vapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of lightvapor is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting i just started some Namibia seeds. The Liamba i grow put out nanners if stressed. But i have found a few plants that are true... Thanks for the look!
vapor is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 02:13 PM #30
Waldgeist

keep em tunes comin roms

vapor, yes i think its related to nutrition and container size, also my lights are very spotted and shes getting the full blow by a 100w cdm ...

many more ngcs to come, i'll also preserve this batch of total 12 plants, spotted 3 nice lookin males already