You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > 28%+ THC seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
28%+ THC seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2019, 06:01 AM #11
antheis

antheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of light
seeds have no discernible thc
sorry i couldn't help myself.
check out a gorilla bubble bx for potent pot-ables. but they ain't fems.
antheis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:50 PM #12
Ungovernable

Ungovernable is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
It's going to boil down to how well it's grown. You can take a Bruce banner seed and grow it in miracle grow in a 90 degree humid room and wind up with 10% thc.

If you want max potency get some of Ace Malawai. If that doesn't float your goat check out the cob curing thread by Tangwana.

Been hearing mint chocolate chip from HSO is really potent. That might be an economical way to go.

Best way to get potent cannabis is to grow it properly.
What is the THC percentage of Ace Malawai? Can't find it
Ungovernable is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 10:30 PM #13
LittleMT

LittleMT will become famous soon enoughLittleMT will become famous soon enoughLittleMT will become famous soon enough
One of my Inzane in the Membrane plants by Ethos Genetics,

Ethos claims 30 - 35% THC....

LittleMT is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 10:35 PM #14
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
It's going to boil down to how well it's grown. You can take a Bruce banner seed and grow it in miracle grow in a 90 degree humid room and wind up with 10% thc.

If you want max potency get some of Ace Malawai. If that doesn't float your goat check out the cob curing thread by Tangwana.

Been hearing mint chocolate chip from HSO is really potent. That might be an economical way to go.

Best way to get potent cannabis is to grow it properly.
No truer words were said. 100% agree w/ Lester!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 10:40 PM #15
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post

View Image
Do they lab the lab report to support that? It says "Tested at 30%". You believe that? Anyone can talk the talk....

Tony G has Gorilla Bubble 30% w/ lab print out for verification.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

Last edited by aridbud; 02-18-2019 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: typo
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:52 PM #16
LittleMT

LittleMT will become famous soon enoughLittleMT will become famous soon enoughLittleMT will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Do they lab the lab report to support that? It says "Tested at 30%". You believe that? Anyone can walk the walk....

Tony G has Gorilla Bubble 30% w/ lab print out for verification.

Lets just say I have a skepticism off all testing, including 'Tony G w/lab verification.

What that said they make a high claim, we currently have a test grow of this strain, the proof for me is in the high.... I have had 'tested 30%' bud in Colorado be so-so while a 17% strain had knocked me on my ass. There are so many variables when it comes testing and what one actually buys at a dispensary, so when we come across some of these high thc claims my grow team likes to grow out a few plants and see what the strain actually does in regards to potency and flavor, as it could eventually become a keeper strain for us.
LittleMT is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM #17
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Lets just say I have a skepticism off all testing, including 'Tony G w/lab verification.

What that said they make a high claim, we currently have a test grow of this strain, the proof for me is in the high.... I have had 'tested 30%' bud in Colorado be so-so while a 17% strain had knocked me on my ass. There are so many variables when it comes testing and what one actually buys at a dispensary, so when we come across some of these high thc claims my grow team likes to grow out a few plants and see what the strain actually does in regards to potency and flavor, as it could eventually become a keeper strain for us.
Yep....a bit of skepticism, but those that are authentic will show you proof.

No matter....you and your grow team, cultivate your weed & enjoy.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 12:01 AM #18
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
Quote:

View Image
plant starting to look under the weather.... git your grow team on it...plant iz telling you it needz somthin.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 12:14 AM #19
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
SnipeDog
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 12:40 AM #20
aridbud
automeister

Out of curiosity, I went to our Ethos forum here IC....not raving reviews. Mixed bag of good or problematic. Gulp!

Will stick to worthy breeders that don't pad the numbers. Some of them are exaggerated for sure. But gotta wonder about Ethos. Anyway....grow em if you got em.

And yep, that pic...looks like nutrient trouble ahead.

To original poster. Both Bruce Banner and G. Glue are great, high potency, different effect. Get both and grow em! Personally I liked Banner a wee bit more because of the Strawberry Diesel. The Glue, I liked Sour Diesel/Chem Dawg. Both are great choices!
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

Last edited by aridbud; 02-18-2019 at 01:55 AM.. Reason: typo
aridbud is offline Quote