Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Ethos Genetics Thoughts

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Ethos Genetics Thoughts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2019, 08:03 PM #161
Midwest Toker

Midwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the rough
Otherwise, unstable genetics used in the crosses.
Midwest Toker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:57 PM #162
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Ethos makes fire gear. Sure there are some intersex issues with a few plants...….that's normal. Especially with the varieties he makes a lot of his gear with(Chem's , OG's, Cookies). Of course every single plant isn't gonna test off the charts regarding high potency , that's just another "comes with the territory" making seeds.

But just like every other breeder, sure he's gonna have some haters and/or guys that don't like him. That's on them. I will rock his gear just as hard as anything else I have. Why ? Because what I have run from him is killer, and what my buddies have run has been killer. If you don't like Ethos, why even click on the thread ?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:40 AM #163
Midwest Toker

Midwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the roughMidwest Toker is a jewel in the rough
I don't hate him, or anyone by that means. I just expected more with all the positive reviews.
Midwest Toker is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 12:29 AM #164
Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek will become famous soon enoughHerb Tarlek will become famous soon enough
I just found my entire garden has been pollinated by what I believe was the Citral Glue. Stay as far away from this plant as possible. What a waste of time. This has never happened to me before. Very irresponsible of Ethos to put this stuff up for sale. I will definitely not be running anything Ethos again.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:36 AM #165
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
If he was given clones by breeders to make S1 and then released them as well
Is super snyde.
Karma will interview at some point.

Big up dark horse and grizz

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 05:25 AM #166
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Got my Colorado Chem Rbx 3 today and got 2 in tp germinating!

CO Chem Rbx3 = ((Chem 4 x Chem '91) Chem D x I-95) x GG#4

I sampled some of these nuggets and they REEK of the gas and were super potent tested highest they had at 28%. The nose on the sample was reminiscent of the Chem '91 Skva from back in the CB days! Can't wait!

LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 06:05 AM #167
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Got my Colorado Chem Rbx 3 today and got 2 in tp germinating!

CO Chem Rbx3 = ((Chem 4 x Chem '91) Chem D x I-95) x GG#4

I sampled some of these nuggets and they REEK of the gas and were super potent tested highest they had at 28%. The nose on the sample was reminiscent of the Chem '91 Skva from back in the CB days! Can't wait!

LT
That sounds like a nice mix of the Chem family- 91, D, 4 and more all in one!

Good luck with those, hope ya find a good one. Hmm, I didn’t know you like to grow anything but Cinderella- related strains!?? Just messin
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 06:23 AM #168
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
That sounds like a nice mix of the Chem family- 91, D, 4 and more all in one!

Good luck with those, hope ya find a good one. Hmm, I didn’t know you like to grow anything but Cinderella- related strains!?? Just messin
F'Me!!!!!

The rest of you bastages, I got mad love and respect for you all, have been blessed to run fantastic things all the while I have been chasing a ghost!!!!!

Many have suggested I move on but I seem to always start my new searches for the long forgotten cultivars of the past. Out with the old in with the new is where I think I am going to have to go.

Time for some paybacks. Have run some OG's but no chem's. Although way back we always thought we were getting Sour D and it was the Chem '91.

One thing is for certain. Life is too short for shitty pot.
LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:15 AM #169
Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek will become famous soon enoughHerb Tarlek will become famous soon enough
Would it be wise to grow the seeds from 3 Mandarin Cookie plants that were pollinated from the Hermaphrodite pollen from 2 Citral Glue plants? Should I just expect more hermies off the cross?

Old 02-23-2019, 05:01 AM #170
sshz

sshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura aboutsshz has a spectacular aura about
Yup......hermie city, which you already knew.
sshz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.