What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

Sava

Contacted Swami Seeds right before 2020 New Year, said that i'm outside US and gave em an forwarding mail adress. OK they said, now pay and lets look how it ships. I've paid for a pack of Cherry Bomb's and shiping cost.
Then there was an email conversations and some strange answer from them. They said that i'm trying to order to mail forwarding service (i told em about it before paying)...and asked me for $400 more or they can't send it. I didnt pay more and ask for money back.

So. If you are outside US, don't use mail forwarding services to order from swami organic. They can not send it there and you'll lose your money..

P.S. Issue is solved now. Thanks Gas

Last edited:

I wood

Scami is a more fitting name.
Shorted me and blamed his two year old for being in the room.
So classy to blame a toddler for your inability count correctly.
Im surprised he hasn’t changed his name yet like most scammers do after a while.

Sava

Scami is a more fitting name.
Shorted me and blamed his two year old for being in the room.

Scami....hehehe.
He has a kid? Hope he'll buy a few candies to him/her....:biggrin:
I'm not agressive...this is totally up to these guys how to do business.
Just wanted to try MrGreengene's CherryBomb... :(

Sava

Received an email from Gas a few hours ago. I hope this issue is solved now.

There are a lot of other, more reputable breeders. Some of whom actually breed.

OldCoolSativa, i agree with you. There were several posts by MrGreengenes where he said about swami seeds as of good source of CherryBomb sativa ibl. It is very interesting variety to me and i had an idea for my own breeding project that concentrates to CB only. MrG posts driven me to try.

So i still hope for good and wish good to everyone.

herbgreen

Veteran
Listen to this guy...

Gascan (swami) quote: (post #1,043)

" I own Cherry Bomb now..
Mr Greengenes in his great generosity has given it to me. I have many of these relationships. "

https://www.rollitup.org/t/swami-seeds.843428/page-53

All the while telling everyone Mrgreengenes a deceased in his description for cherrybomb... For years!

Is still that way on seed finder

Mrgreengenes just way too cool nice person Thats what it is!

And amazing he says all that right in the middle of going off on some one who crossed two of his lines and sold them or gave them away

Gas gets a hold of the line backcrossed it and sold it himself then put some sort of 'bounty' out for the guy..

The whole conversation is surreal

All on same page where he says "I own Cherrybomb"

"Yes,you could say put a bounty on SOS plaugerists who ride my coat tails for profit ..period.

Fuckin a right ol son,
Gas"

This guy is a hippo crate For sure Never mind this guy.... Just step off

Gonna tell us how every other thing he does is a wig splitter or a cap peeler that will put your dick n the dirt

" I never reproduce anothers gear for sale. I own Cherry bomb now...."

Whatever.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
swami and greengenes and gas are the same person? or internet associates. photographic evidence ? open forum :)
Calling someone to ask for more money after soliciting a sale is bad business, you expect anyone on the other end of the line to give the variety a positive review or even keep the name? I thought Cherry Bomb sounded like a glass pack muffler for a car not Hawaiian sativa but whatever.

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
swami organic seeds (SOS) is Gascanistan

Mrgreengenes been around forever and member here creator and breeder of cherry bomb

Gas got a hold of cherrybomb seeds reproduced and sold under swami organic seeds

Recently Gas finnally acknowleged Greengenes was alive and sent him some cherrybomb seeds

Greengenes such a cool guy basically loved it and has no issue with gas selling cherrybomb

We just happen to notice what sort of a 'character' Gascanistan can be.....

X

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Real Gorilla Seeds Mothers Genetics and Southern Humboldt King of CBD all came through for me immediately super friendly and helpful five to six dollars per seed or cutting. Over the counter dispensaries may be as high as ten bucks a seed or twenty bucks a cutting before tax.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Cherry Bomb I think of the muffler I welded on my '85 318i in high school.

If each of us posts a list of the people, friends, growers and dealers we have known it could be a new social network or council, open platform consumer reviews etc.

BearCreekFarms

Cherry Bomb I think of the muffler I welded on my '85 318i in high school.

If each of us posts a list of the people, friends, growers and dealers we have known it could be a new social network or council, open platform consumer reviews etc.

There it is right there.

Sava

We just happen to notice what sort of a 'character' Gascanistan can be.....

X

There is not just one person in SOS. I've talked with Gas and someone who calls "secretary" or "sos admin". First time it was Gas himself, then "secretary" informed me about an issue.
Finally Gas contacted me and now i hope it will be fine.

But...analyzing the info i've found here and another forums, i see that it may be not enough for my needs, to acwire cherry bomb seed only in this one source (SOS). It seems like i have to search for it somewhere else too.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Yesterday I called So Dairy the brand name office for a place that sells cartons of what I think they might nearly write coconut milk on the box in decorative illustration text.

My reason for calling the first time was to ask where the coconuts come from and how they are processed. After not receiving much response my second call was more or less to inform them or warn complain ask for assistance. Think of speaking with a receptionist at a bank where the bank note says it owns your house. The receptionist and you are equal human beings I mean there isn't any reason to think you two are at odds with one another as if it is inherently so. Like they earn a living to fight with you. Instead I just called and tried not to be too upset explaining it is an example of a monopoly and corruption which is not or should not be legal or allowed in my view to my understanding. It is like a notice to them, someone a human actually answers the phone, to say they have a scam product on the shelf. Instead of a lawsuit there is just garbage for sale. The person will not say they are making two products and selling water with preservatives in it.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
A different instance is any restaurant that has served food poisoning ever is out of the question out of the equation. People really should not be cooking food for you or each other not regularly for the expense price tag some let's say try to get away with. Each rice grain each seed nut has to be $100 or more fit for human ingestion or else it is poison. Not enough nutrients nutrition toxicity isn't low enough for healthy living elsewise.

Fitzera

Listen to this guy...

Gascan (swami) quote: (post #1,043)

" I own Cherry Bomb now..
Mr Greengenes in his great generosity has given it to me. I have many of these relationships. "

https://www.rollitup.org/t/swami-seeds.843428/page-53

All the while telling everyone Mrgreengenes a deceased in his description for cherrybomb... For years!

Is still that way on seed finder

Mrgreengenes just way too cool nice person Thats what it is!

And amazing he says all that right in the middle of going off on some one who crossed two of his lines and sold them or gave them away

Gas gets a hold of the line backcrossed it and sold it himself then put some sort of 'bounty' out for the guy..

The whole conversation is surreal

All on same page where he says "I own Cherrybomb"

"Yes,you could say put a bounty on SOS plaugerists who ride my coat tails for profit ..period.

Fuckin a right ol son,
Gas"

This guy is a hippo crate For sure Never mind this guy.... Just step off

Gonna tell us how every other thing he does is a wig splitter or a cap peeler that will put your dick n the dirt

" I never reproduce anothers gear for sale. I own Cherry bomb now...."

Whatever.

That was a painful thread to read. What a tool. Wife too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is not just one person in SOS. I've talked with Gas and someone who calls "secretary" or "sos admin". First time it was Gas himself, then "secretary" informed me about an issue.
Finally Gas contacted me and now i hope it will be fine.

But...analyzing the info i've found here and another forums, i see that it may be not enough for my needs, to acwire cherry bomb seed only in this one source (SOS). It seems like i have to search for it somewhere else too.

That's probably his wife and the two of them like to toss people back and forth to get them all mentally confused before they try to con them.

Speaking from experience. That was a bullet I dodged!!! My post warning people of his true nature are on these boards since 2011/2012 at least! He is one of the most manipulative people I've ever encountered. Like made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and a cold chill on my spine, when I realized in less than a 2 hour phone call exactly who this guy and his wife really were and what their objective was.

dank.Frank

mexweed

Veteran
sucks because the kabulXmalana hashplant is damn tempting

but whatever, it's not like he was the ranger that secured the kabul seeds or anything like that

Latest posts

Latest posts