What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

J

jaded1

I'd like a pack of all of those x's from bushweed but isn't gonna happen at those kind of prices.Will have to try at least 1 of them though,just need to figure out which it will be.

jayd

i purchased 100 of the blueberry indica x sourbubble seeds in the auction. split half with my friend and got zero to germ.

what karma stuff is left as would love to get some , that spend £250 get 10 old packs sounds like a great promo and sure there will be plenty of people ready to jump on it. shame to waste 1000s of seeds and if just a couple/few pop out of every pack will be good to keep the line going

funkyhorse

I think we are all having a misunderstanding
At first I understood there are 1000's of seeds with very poor germination of which 10 packs would cost 250 pounds and I thought people like Rolando Mota were offering 125 for the 10 packs of very old seeds

Then I read again and what I understood is that the 6 strains from Bushweed would cost 250 pounds a pack and then Panikz would give the 10 packs of random old genetics as freebies to make more appealing because prices are appaling

So maybe buy one and get the second free so 2 packs of Bushweed genetics for 250 pounds I think would be a winning rate for everybody because it seems the kind of price people would try the genetics.

Panikz, If you want to test it, make it for the initial two weeks something like "New Release Promo" 2 packs at the price of 1. And then you can check and test with the marked price for a couple of months so you get to know what is better business for you and all the parties involved

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Big massive thanks to the Real Gorilla Crew! Absolutly speechless about this superb service!

I asked for some older genetics from seedbay times what was soldout anywhere else and within 3!!! days this arrived:

picture.php

BIG UPS RG CREW!!!!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I think we are all having a misunderstanding
At first I understood there are 1000's of seeds with very poor germination of which 10 packs would cost 250 pounds and I thought people like Rolando Mota were offering 125 for the 10 packs of very old seeds

Then I read again and what I understood is that the 6 strains from Bushweed would cost 250 pounds a pack and then Panikz would give the 10 packs of random old genetics as freebies to make more appealing because prices are appaling

So maybe buy one and get the second free so 2 packs of Bushweed genetics for 250 pounds I think would be a winning rate for everybody because it seems the kind of price people would try the genetics.

Panikz, If you want to test it, make it for the initial two weeks something like "New Release Promo" 2 packs at the price of 1. And then you can check and test with the marked price for a couple of months so you get to know what is better business for you and all the parties involved

No sorry mate there’s been a mix up , ok BushWeed Seeds stock is fresh new stock, they will be £160 a pack , 10 packs ...

I’m willing to throw some old SeedBoutique stock in for you guys to try also so soon as I get the BushWeed Seeds up we can get the ball rolling .. this new stock looks the bomb even without freebies it’s a great purchase.. :tiphat:

Limeygreen

Veteran
160 quid I am willing to spend as I already have done it for other genetics myself. Wish I had more cash at the moment but that super laos haze already got me twinkly eye and if you're throwing in some questionable germination as freebies cool thats just a bonus.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Bush Weed Seeds are now available on the website (seedboutique) category ,..

I will throw in 4 packs of older seedboutique stock of your choice if we have them or you can ask for random items of a certain company, if you know what you might want please ask in the order comments on check out..

I know im going to get 100 questions on a list of older stock but I can not physically sit in the office for days listing stock right now as im in the middle of moving house , (most stressfull thing you can do in life apart from getting married:biggrin:)

Stuff i know are in the office off top my head are ..

Spice of life , Blue Sats, Bluebonic , Donk

Lots Karma

Some Sensi stuff

Dutch grown stock

Grindhouse stock

Crazy Monk Genetics stock

Bog stock

Mosca stock

True cannabliss stock

GreenPath stock

Vitality stock

some People under stairs stock

Mr nice stock

Mandala

kiwi

Blimburn

Flying Dutchman

Greenhouse seeds

Theres more i will get some more listed when i go,..

and please guys if we dont have what you have asked for i will throw in the next best thing from that company otherwise i will end up bombarded with PM's an emails about not recieving what free packs you wanted , because the real gems here are the new Bush Weed seeds

Hope you all enjoy Peace :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
I really hope they sell out asap so I can save myself quite some money :)
Really tempting those MM crosses... wanna have them all.

Cheers

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
GreenPath stock

This is for everyone looking for cheap fems of s1 dj short genetic :)
I popped all of his seeds last spring/summer with great germination rate! i have to mention i had the same seedbatch as it went to the bay that time ( i was a tester for his lineup ) . so i can pretty much say they a still good! at least they should :)

be sure to grab some if u a fan of dj shorts work and looking for something not available anymore :)

regards!

Cutman

Hey Panikz, how's things. I'm trying to place an order on your site and having a bit of a problem. Can't use the pm system yet and it's not letting me send you a message on the site itself. Let me know if you're around. Cheers