What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwanabud

Where did the UFC thread go ?...we've been discussing daily for a year ?

Mods did you close it ?

This is the official 2017 UFC/MMA thread for all interested fans, please feel free to join in the discussion.

JKD

Veteran
Wondering the same thing myself. Are you getting the "you do not have permission to access..." page as well?

Bwanabud

Wondering the same thing myself.

I sent a PM to a mod, maybe get an answer...need to start the 2017 version anyway, but there was a lot of info and pics on that thread.

Plus it was the only way to steer members to the new thread that's starting :moon:

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm 99% sure it was the year, no biggie...

B, you should start the 2017, you're the newsman anyway. Unless you want to leave the question marks lol

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bwanna

Chael vs Tito .
Who yahs got ?

Me ; Chael UD via pitter pat GnP . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Meraxes

Veteran
I like Chael, and hope it's good beating, so Tito falls off the face of the earth...

S

SPG..

i would do anything for love but i wont do that ... .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

---
picture.php

- Posts is 187

--- I'm Protesting....Staying on this post! :-((( / )... Watched FN on fox 23 Recently ,good card... Gee that schevchenko's a strong girl ,wrestler pena couldn't budge her &Then she gets a sub' win! Nunes in the ring looked like a bloke, haha much bigger,brawn too. Thought the ref finished the match between cerrone & masvidal at the end of the first but No.Same result in the 2nd tho which the ref did stop. Cowboys "House" Too !
Woa H/W Nganu too
Who won between ortiz and Sonnen on Bellator 170 ? (so Sonnen lost Mer axes?)

Wooo this tobaccos stRONGGG! Lung expanding'- like behind the wall at school!

---
" I ask myself " Why do I suffer so massely in certain areas . But BELIEVE ME " 1000 %" there IS GOD. This information you MUST NOT Confer with any of what would " ErrR " acculmate into a negative Source. Don't Confer OK other than with happy children - there more wise than you know .
Cause & Effect , as said but deleted by unknowing "evil" that needn't be that but chooses that way . 1000% received very brief " proof " of the above in 1994 - l8 Nov.

*For " me " - who avoids many words and much dictation ... Again don't know what you do & say- an what happens from this ( " on the whole Americas the best of ppl always was Noted ) from what 4 yrs old ! - wanted to be their. But No. Really there's no reason why... [That's 41 yrs ago]
Stiff lipped disclaimers ! Wanna (feel too) delete this to "eyh!"?, !-&%#@ well um and ar correctly and don't deny you selfish %£&%£#% Of course do not speak as I do in public (hypocrite 'mindless' introduces physical body from assumption..). Correct interpretation is soon and somewhat diluted & made void,(incorrectly reversed),but can never be Completely eradicated. Again tho ... .
Man is fundamently good. Always will prevail. Lucifer u know what awaits
Close.
:spit:
https://youtu.be/5RYY0hwHIRw . ... You.tu I'm told,Observation of dot.yes unfortunately correct
https://youtu.be/jeo3an2M_Lo
( https://youtu.be/PVzljDmoPVs )

---
Should of answered " that's the consensus" ' dude '.Simple-believed. Askself what expect of Jesus. n - " why " ?

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
I had a hard time finding a kodi link. GD it, well I hope Chael becomes an announcer or something, I like his sense of humor, and IQ

Bwanabud

I saw Cody in an interview last night, demanding stricter drug testing for Dillashaw prior to their title fight...he made it clear Dillashaw is dirty, interesting considering they trained/sparred together for years. I actually heard him say that in the past 2 or 3 times.

Should be a volatile TUF season as coaches together.

JKD

Veteran
Interested to see if he can rile Dillashaw enough so that come fight night he loses some of his movement and patience and opts to try for a toe to toe. He's tough enough to do it, but seasoned enough not to fall for it. Maybe it's really a strategy for PPV $ rather than to put him off his game?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Oh....here it is...O.K....they took down the other one I guess....must have been too popular?

G `day retro

Welcome to the new club house .
The UFC 2016 thread was so last year ... lol

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts