Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Cinderella 99 The Come Back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2016, 12:41 PM #11
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Best of luck on your grow , cannot wait to see these finish.

unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2016, 12:40 AM #12
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadpanda View Post
I guarantee, regardless of what it looks like, no matter how dank it looks, you're going to have several people saying "hey that looks nothing like the C99 i grew!" (you know how it is these days, lol) ... but for me personally, as long as it has that unique uplifting energizing C99 high and that beautiful pineapple presence I'd be happy, that's all i'm after.
I am in total agreement with that statement. Trichome production is also important to me as is taste and effect. Being that Princess was the Mom I believe we will get what we are really searching for as that was the entire goal of the Cinderella in the first place, a plant is seed form that resembled Princess.

Welcome Everyone! I will try to update pics every few days and atleast weekly.

Best,
LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2016, 01:17 AM #13
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
did i inspired you to start you own c99 thread? ...bravo!!

they look uniform... she used to show sex pretty early ...any sign of what you have? how were the germ rates? please post updates as regularly as possible

here is a pic of the original F1 Brothers Grimm C99 > 1999 vintage

she had a very special "quality of high" , i never seemed to tire of her

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:30 AM #14
Happy Roots

Happy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the roughHappy Roots is a jewel in the rough
C99 Tribute!

Almost 20 year old clone

Happy Roots is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:53 AM #15
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosey View Post
C99 Tribute!

Almost 20 year old clone
sweet! she had an exotic & rich deep mango/pineapple/citrus flavor topped with almost movie house type of popcorn "buttery" bouquet

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:53 AM #16
LostTribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
did i inspired you to start you own c99 thread? ...bravo!!

they look uniform... she used to show sex pretty early ...any sign of what you have? how were the germ rates? please post updates as regularly as possible

here is a pic of the original F1 Brothers Grimm C99 > 1999 vintage

she had a very special "quality of high" , i never seemed to tire of her

View Image
Looks like my old girls too! I actually had a thread going that got removed last month and hope all the kin folk here will try and get past all their differences and just check out the grow and smoke reports to follow! After all its all about the smoke/vape/dab not the pretty flowers!

As you can see these were going about 6 weeks ago if memory serves me correct. I also have 2 cuttings off plants that I lost when I tried to transplant them from soil to hydroton. Atleast the cuttings made it but lost my little runt that looked like a winner. Dont think they will catch these though until next go round.

So far 23/24 on germination from 2 packs. I currently have 2 un topped males identified other than the 2 cuttings which are both female. been on 18/6 with increasing light intensity upped to 1000w HPS today to speed them up but they will go under 400-600 hps for bloom along with my Oldtimer's Purple Haze, Zamaldelica and maybe some Sour OG.

Hoping to up pot later this week and maybe get them blooming as early as next week if growth continues at current rate....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:10 AM #17
~star~crash~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
So far 23/24 on germination from 2 packs. I currently have 2 un topped males identified other than the 2 cuttings which are both female
i'm excited for both of us peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:27 AM #18
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I'm excited for both of you guys too!!
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2016, 04:30 AM #19
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
That pack of seeds looks nothing like the real c99 packs.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:34 AM #20
LostTribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned40yrs View Post
That pack of seeds looks nothing like the real c99 packs.
We have our first clown! Welcome to the show! Do you want to see the warranty at the top n all homie? For real I trust that was a bit of a joke hopefully.

These are from the 420 release and the plastic freebies are in the one marked O....actually I happen to be probably one of the only people that knows which mystery Elite purple clone was hit with P.75 to make those freebies but I'm not telling if Soul's not! Probably gonna pop a few of them too!

Its gonna be ok