Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dynasty Seeds Gear

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dynasty Seeds Gear Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2014, 08:22 PM #21
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
nice, thanks for sharing

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2014, 08:14 PM #22
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
So has any one got any Dynasty gear going or finished.
I was hoping to see some pineapple diesel in action or just some impressions of Dynasties work.

Info whore
Ph-patrol is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2014, 09:50 PM #23
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
My plans changed. Not sure when I'll be popping some Dynasty
Cannavore is online now Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 09:11 PM #24
TheOutlawTree

TheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the rough
Just picked up 4 packs of their Salmon River OG.... hoping to find a more open structured / less leafy female bubba pheno for next years outdoor. Also going to flower out all my males / save pollen and decide which one I want to cross to my Sour Diesel, and Headband.

My goal for the future is to create or find an earlier finishing outdoor Diesel strain. I think the compact structure and early maturation of the salmon river og would be a nice complement to the diesels lanky appearance and long flower. Should find some cool pheno's!

I really like the way Dynasty Seeds does business. Awsome photography and special / unique genetics that are local to the Oregon area!

Old 11-02-2014, 10:09 PM #25
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Sounds like a great game plane. Keep us informed. I am thinking about doing his Pineapple Diesel.

Old 11-03-2014, 12:42 PM #26
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
I did the Caramel cough which had a caramel hash smell/taste...mmm yes please. Have got Miss U and Pineapple fields waiting, oh yea and some freebees Miss u Jack (Jack Herer's personal cut x Miss U)

Dynasty do a strain called Honey Badger Haze, so I thought WTF and found this video, been laughing since...

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.......ewwwwww

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Last edited by Cloneman; 11-03-2014 at 12:59 PM..
Cloneman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:07 PM #27
mjg132
Always wanting what i haven't got...

mjg132 will become famous soon enough
Where's the taste and yield info from growers?

Old 12-18-2014, 10:10 PM #28
HappyHerbalist

HappyHerbalist is on a distinguished road
Im just finishing up a Salmon River Og grow.
On week 8 , and ladies have impressed me with their vigour from seed to now.
some mighty fine ladies . Well done Professor P

Will update with taste and yield info after the chop.
Can definitely recommend Dynasty if you want thick nugs, loaded with trics,

HH
HappyHerbalist is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 07:23 AM #29
TheOutlawTree

TheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the rough
^ You got any pics of the salmon river OG?

Old 01-26-2015, 12:59 PM #30
INTENTS

INTENTS will become famous soon enough
go dynasty!!

I have ran most of prof p's gear indoor and out now, ill i can say was everything turned out great. Nastiest plant was definately blue heron #2. It was the green version of the blueblack pheno..(blue magoo dom). Rediculous trich coverage, awesome smell that carries directly over in the taste. Astringent, perfumey, chemical rotten berry funk!! Very vigorous plants...!! I hope to soon have a photo library for this season. I plan on getting a blue magoo bx daddy to cross w hmmmm...well,agent orange,strawberry sour diesel, huckleberry kush, strawberry cough,romulan,81purple sensi star,qrazy quake, some single fems and a bunch of livers crosses!! Should be a great season!!
INTENTS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.