Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dynasty Seeds Gear

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dynasty Seeds Gear Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2014, 06:40 PM #1
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Dynasty Seeds Gear

I didnt see a thread for this, so......
Any one growing Dynasty gear out currently? I've got Huckleberry Kush in my stash and am sending off money for a pack of Pineapple Diesel (Pineapple Fields F2).

Post up your pics and experiences with Professor P's gear!
Cannavore is online now Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 12:53 AM #2
Scottish Research

Scottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud of
Huckleberry Kush looks nice. Give it a shot. I've not grown his gear, but I know that he is passionate about breeding. I think he is active at open grow.
Scottish Research is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:53 AM #3
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
ive got a few packs of their stuff but hvnt popped em'

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 03:34 AM #4
MR_Falcon

MR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really nice
cosmic brain- Oregon afg X space qn F2
I got 5 phenos, 3 leaned more towards the space qn w/ Xmas tree structure. 2 having skunky smells & the one pictured(which I kept) having more hashy/ cherry smells.
the 2 afg. leaners were bigger yielders w/ hairier buds & a curry kinda smell.
I kept the best male as well but it threw pollen in veg so I chucked it.
The one I kept tested at over 23%. For what testing's worth I don't know, but I do really like the bud.

@shabamgoddam on instagram
MR_Falcon is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:39 AM #5
meadowman

meadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of lightmeadowman is a glorious beacon of light
i've ran a few of his strains n liked em all, running a drizz now.
meadowman is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 03:44 AM #6
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
This is a thread im interested in, Im a 2nd on the huckleberry Kush and that new pineapple diesel too. passionate and he seems to work with fewer strains than most, a good sign.
Ph-patrol is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 AM #7
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish Research View Post
Huckleberry Kush looks nice. Give it a shot. I've not grown his gear, but I know that he is passionate about breeding. I think he is active at open grow.
Oh i plan on it.... Just dont have the room yet and would like to hear what IC'ers have the say about his work.
Cannavore is online now Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 10:43 AM #8
Zomboy

Zomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the rough
i've seen a bunch of nice grow reports on Blue Heron. haven't grown any of his gear personally yet but have some in the stash.
Zomboy is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 10:59 AM #9
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
I've ran his mochalope,ssh f3,ms universe and caramal cough.
His ssh f3 is 1 of the best strains i've ran.Was the kind of weed that just put a big cheesey grin on your face,uppy,euphoric,feel good smoke and done in 63/67 days.I've got some pics of them but looking at them,they're awful,so i havent put them up.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:21 PM #10
Spider Crab

Dynasty is excellent.

Have a look at the attention to detail of pheno traits and parental information on their website.

They upgrade their strains over time, V1, V2, V3 etc.