What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reserva privada skywalker kush doesnt look like the description?

i had a pack of skywalker i grew last round and it was all over the place with variation

some were sorta og-esq, 1 was pure tangie/orange citrus, one was all frost no nose at all with longer spear shaped nugs, and one just grew shorter, thin and weak, spindly buds and was cut down

the citrus terp one and one of the og-type i will run again and re-try but overall i was a bit disappointed for such a famous company/strain and the results seen.

also did a pack of holy grail same run...little bit more kushy nugs and not the level of variation but still not quite the quality i was expecting

i will however say i have a SourKush i keep from 3-4 years ago that is very good imo.

GuyManDude

i had a pack of skywalker i grew last round and it was all over the place with variation

some were sorta og-esq, 1 was pure tangie/orange citrus, one was all frost no nose at all with longer spear shaped nugs, and one just grew shorter, thin and weak, spindly buds and was cut down

the citrus terp one and one of the og-type i will run again and re-try but overall i was a bit disappointed for such a famous company/strain and the results seen.

also did a pack of holy grail same run...little bit more kushy nugs and not the level of variation but still not quite the quality i was expecting

i will however say i have a SourKush i keep from 3-4 years ago that is very good imo.

I got the fem'd Skywaker beans from Riserva. popped one bean and got a decent plant. Note: I haven't smoked her yet. She may suck, but I like what I see so far

GuyManDude

final update: this girl is fantastic. Like I said, skunkiest strain I've smoked since I was a teenager. So delicious. The buzz ranges from silly, to talkative yet completely retarded and stumbling. Fun fun smoke. I would recommend Skywalker Kush to anyone. She's very easy to grow too. After I smoked her the first time, I went into my veg room and started 6 more clones. They're on coco and I put one in a bubbler bucket.

zamzia

Veteran
Hey peeps!

What clone that's floating around is close to what Skywalker Kush should be?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Theres a actual skywalker og the orginal .. around 2013-14 it was really popular .. if its outdoors the nugs get kinda round but dep and in it takes on a coney og shape .. smell is og with a intoxicating sweet smell behind it .. when lit it has a light incense smell with some og funk .. tastey

The high is stoney but nice .. i think there was a few threads here on it

rp skywalker is nothing but straight OGK. which should come as no surprise given the parents are skywalker og x reversed og. it is NOT. I repeat NOT (blueberry x mazaar) x og.

they aren't clear about it in the description and in the beginning I was fooled too but after trying the bud and further investigation theres just no way. with a little research you can find this out. honestly its one of the best genetics they offer imo. not trying to say anyone who has had other experiences doesn't know what they are saying/ is wrong, im just saying the genetics are present. my buddy and I have only pulled dank phenos out of her. some a little more stocky. the keepers are the super lanky stretchy ones. those are the skywalker doms. this is a shot of one of the secondary sites on our keeper. infact all plants were keepers but this had the most cerebral mindfuck stone. she was damn near 6 ft tall by the end of flower (untopped, untrained, maybe 35 -40 days veg in dwc) nothing but straight pine og kush rancidness. no lemon to this girl at all!

picture.php
:tiphat:

Last edited:
^^ cant speak personally on the sour d, I have heard there are some nice plants hiding in there if your pockets are deep enough to look. same with the og18. however theres enough bad reports out there to steer me away from either. a buddy grew a sour kosher which was apparently the same cut used for that cross. huge disappointment. nice nugs but bland as desert sand. the djs gold sucked ass also and im pretty sure theres zero og in the Florida OG. skywalker has been the only notably exceptional strain from them ive had yet. Its the standard in which other kushes are held to. I HAVE heard and seen many exceptional reports of their sour kush. many on this very forum. and relatively recent as well. so I bought it. I have a good feeling about those based on reports and pics here. but, I gotta say the skywalker will forever hold a place in my heart. :dance013:

Last edited:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a skywalker that is really nice. Has the OG smell. I tried the Sour Kush, out of 3 seeds one has a real strong smell. But the yield made me toss it. I kept the other one that had a much better yield. Hopefully I can get the smell to come out next run.

Latest posts

Latest posts