What's new

green crack genetics

H

Homer J Pimpin

Anyone know the lineage of the green crack ?I've heard about it but don't recall ever seeing her.....Just got some beans from a friend which are green crack pollinated by a pre 98 bubba treated with colidal silver....They should all be females so I'm psyced and thinkin' about putting off popping the north london church for these.....But I'd like to know a little more about the green crack....

Old Soul

Veteran
so many threads on this already, it's Skunk #1 crossed with a sweet leaf indica, made by CecilC.

H

Homer J Pimpin

cool so im gathering its a skunky hashy kinda deal..........wonder if the skunk #1 was the cheese, anyway this thread has served it's purpose for me and can fade into oblivion or turn into a free for all or what have you.....

skunk1 x sweet leaf indica...........Dun Dun NA NA NA "when I 1st met you didnt realise I wont forget you or your surprise you introduced me to my mind something sometyhing I love you sweet leaf

Old Soul

Veteran
no it wasn't the cheese cut, it was an 89 sssc skunk#1, Cush aka green crack is very sweet, like candy, no hash or skunkiness at all.

H

Homer J Pimpin

good stuff old soul sounds like a good fit for me candy x bubba hard to miss it seems

H

Homer J Pimpin

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful
don't b hate'n :moon:

Old soul is right on CecilC, Florida area origins I think...

Def not hashy or skunky in the least, very tropical mango fruity super dense mugs, nice very green buds, sativa soaring happy speedy high, finishes 50 days or so, adequate body buzz, but this is wake n bake daytime meds

Those pre98 gems are going to be fire

serious6

skunk #1 x cotton candy? 42% THC = sure

"and the first death was recorded today from a THC overdose of the lethal "green crack marijuana"

aha aha aha aha ha ha ha ha.......................

H

Homer J Pimpin

think maybe "poppin the north london church" may have done the dislike? just a guess.

n.l.c. just went back in the vault.......green crack x pre 98 is going in the papertowel

this is not b.c.'s version of gc.....Knowing the source I'm positive it is the legit clone....and the reverse pre 98 pollen is gonna bring some sharp skunky tones to the mix ...cant wait to get theses going......50 days sounds like a dream