What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GODBUD/ GOD BUD/ GOD ONLY KNOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

serious6

because i wes directly involved with the fiasco of bcbd and the subsequent move to holland to create BC POT ONLINE; going by what i experienced there and the cannabis cup win, i decide to search a whole lot more.

genetics: GOD; cant find anything on this clone only elite

GOD BUD; god bud x hawaiin purple indica

= 75% indica DOM? description of bcbd and jordan

old god hawaiian; 100% sativa

purple skunk; 87.5% sativa 12.5% indica

purple sativa; 100% sativa

i grew a plant that was 3 - 4' high and had no skunk in it from DVP and the cannabis cup winner so it had to have indica in it and i was told this was the RHINO genetics

(old god hawaiin x purple sativa) = sativa dom

oghps x rhino = 50/50 hybrid from DVP that flowered quicker and was much shorter. now the genetic list is GOD, which i cant find; HAWAIIN, which could be anything; but most likely a sativa and purple skunk which is a sativa.

this makes a sativa dom and the godbud i grew was indica dom

so play your little mind games; call me a liar and grow your cannabis myth since i dont really give a shit. i got the godbud and the sweetgod seeds and i aint sharing.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Never believed much bcbud depot had to say anyway. Was an order at your own risk luck of the grab bag of what seed you got, if you ever got them. Real upstanding people.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts