What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

bunkerman

hi! someone know where is this guy?...is still active?...the last seeds drops is of the 2009...someone know a seller with fresh stock?
thanks!

bigbag

Veteran
he's everywhere and nowhere, but primarily BC, prairies, Holland, Spain, Mexico and Columbia. right now he's doing a large fem project using a harem of elite kush clones ( bubba, tuna, master, og, etc,etc ), and writing a article for HT about it. also heard he's doing a joint project with a very well respected, elder statesman of breeding...

SneekyFarmer

Glad to hear he's still around! The G-sus was awsome! I made a couple hundred G-13 x Haze bean's 2 years ago after he disapeared! It's some tasty herb and real stoney!

bigbag

Veteran
don't worry, that work is only due to popular demand... he's got plenty of rare and unique sativa's up his sleeve. reef is more of a sativa guy, but kush pays the bills right now, u know ?

Goyakla

he has some of the best strains i have grown fx. Kodiak Gold, Blue Nepal... hope he will show his " face" sometime soon.........

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Running Reefs abG13 x O haze...had some freebies of unknown origin as well that came with the 2007 seed order ..proly accidental Haze..here they are.

abG13 x Original Haze

picture.php

Unknown Refeerman sativa freebie....

picture.php

bunkerman

wow..amazing!...what is ab13?..airborne13?

someone know the mexican strain "blackseed"?..is a good strain?...same early mexican in the destroyer by cbg?
thanks to all!

SneekyFarmer

genetics seem to be very hit and miss,, and i seem to have missed,,
Bro..Reef had some killer strains! I made a couple hundred of the G13xHaze because it is awsome! To bad you missed out man.. I think he said that Barney used his G13xHaze to win a cup with,so I imagine thats the same one he is selling!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My only Reef experience was with Senor Garcia. Not many sprouted and most that did were male. I did have one female that was a treat. Nice up and heady sativa effect. Smelled like fruity loops cereal and tasted like children's chewable vitamins. Tried to reveg, but no dice.

Would love to get more of this one...

Also, I used a very nice male to produce some killer crosses.

Sour Diesel IBL x SG

G

Guest 150314

i bought a few packs of reefs harmony and had awful germ rates, but this rockstar cut that supposedly originates from him is money

eyes

Veteran
when i was a member, he had some decent genetics. then people started bitchin bout not getting there beans and seed not sproutin. there were some good strains that people showcased but things just dropped off after awhile.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts