What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--The Myth of Women's TV--

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
For those of you out there that are female - - -

what kind of tv shows do YOU like to watch?

I'm curious to see what kind of shows ya'll watch...

Most men probably think we watch lots of "chick flicks" and "womens television programming"

Personally I love TNT. That is my favorite channel besides MTV2. I like law and order(criminal intent, svu, & original), Bones, Las Vegas, Charmed, Rob & Big, Nitro Circus, Fantasy Factory, tool academy, man vs wild, wild boyz, the show with the guy who eats all that weird shit, among others...

Pretty much, I don't really "watch" tv.. like concentrating on it n shit cause usually I'm on the laptop messing around, or doing homework....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea KK..I watch alot of MTV, real world, jersey shore!! [yea i watched it, hard to believe there are ppl like that!...gym, tan, laundry!! "The Situation"!! lol] Im a reality show freak...I watch a ton of them...survivor,big brother,all the housewives shows..Im a mess I know!! lol
But I also love the History, Discovery channels...and when baseball season is on Im watchin every Giants game I can!
But I also listen to music alot

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
oh yea, Im constantly on youtube... not necessarily to watch the video, just to listen to the music, I actually have a playlist I listen to with over 110 vids on it.. and it all varies.. I have anberlin, tech n9ne, hollywood undead, saosin, journey, jack off jill, evanescence, otep, and a bunch of others on my playlist...

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Too lazy to list shows, but here are my channels....
A&E
History
Bravo
Comedy Central
Nat Geo
Discovery
E!
Bio

As for movies...comedies and dramas. Will do chick flicks if they're funny or have some substance to them.

Mrs. Babba....gotta love the housewives of Orange County.....talk about some messed up broads!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too lazy to list shows, but here are my channels....
A&E
History
Bravo
Comedy Central
Nat Geo
Discovery
E!
Bio

As for movies...comedies and dramas. Will do chick flicks if they're funny or have some substance to them.

Mrs. Babba....gotta love the housewives of Orange County.....talk about some messed up broads!!!!

LOL ya no shit MissB! they are a bunch of botoxed, plastic, idiots!! I love it!! hehehe Gretchen is the best, she cracks me up!
Im watching CBS Sunday morning news show, with Charles Osgood, its one of the best shows, awesome!

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
oh yea im all about reality tv shows lol especially those on vh-1.. like celebrity rehab.. what fucking idiots!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh hell ya KK...thats for sure, Tom Sizemore..omg that guy! and that one girl,cant remember her name, young, cute, shes so messed up, was freaking out cuz her pack of smokes wasnt a hard pack!! hahaha and I couldnt watch when Mackenzie Phillips dog had to be put down, ohh soooo sad!, still missing my dog too much to watch.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
aw yea... that was sad when the dog had to be put down... I remember the first season, I liked that guy that was all tatted up and he was a singer for a band, cant remember the name of it... but their single that was a hit was that butterfly song...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant think of his name either, but I know who your talking about, love that song!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah thats it!...I wonder how hes doing now, did he get clean?
You been watching any of the Olympics KK?? The snowboarding rocked! Shawn White can really ride!

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
hell yea! I want to learn to snowboard!!! wrightwood is not TOO far away so we have great snow, and big bear as well!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I skied for years, never tried a snowboard, I ride a wakeboard tho and a wakeskate..those are fun, but we have a skyski now...check em out..www.skyski.com its like flying on the water...sooooo much fun! I start yelling if I get up too high on the hydrofoil!! hahaha

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
you sound like my kinda chick!!! I love skiing(on water never tried snow)... where do you go for your skiing? cause Im not familiar with your area... or do you have to travel far?

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
very cool very cool....
so what other shows do you watch?
ever watch for the love of ray j?
or that dude that wears the clock? wtfever his name is LMAO
or that rock of love show? lmao that one was my favorite

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flava Flavvvvvvv lol hes funny!! the show where that New York chick spit on that other chick, cant remember her name..pokie?? or some shit funny!!
No matter how many times I watch Reno 911 or Seinfeld I crack up!! loveeee those shows.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
YES reno 911 is my FAVORITE.. I love the dude in the shorts... LMAO
and the chick that they make really ugly with short butchy hair
HEE HEEE LARRY US...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you seen the previews for the show "The Marriage Ref"? that looks pretty funny...ppl are weird!! lol

T

tokinafaty420

I'm pretty sure most television is directed towards women now.