Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > ecsd...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
ecsd... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2009, 06:22 PM #11
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
and get that light on top of her......hey chaco

Old 12-04-2009, 06:24 PM #12
Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enough
Dam fine looking there Chaco, is this the same cut you got with a sample nug a while back? I remember you telling me the sample you got was some killer. Sux about the mites and all but ill be dammed that is some fire son.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:27 PM #13
CovertCrops
G.I. Grow

CovertCrops will become famous soon enoughCovertCrops will become famous soon enough
Heavy Dank nugg - I am still waiting for mine to root up, but I see a MG def on the mom your worried about. I have been dealing with a lot of MG issues as of late. Canna decided to remove MG from their aqua flores. I don't see any wrinkling of the leaves so I'm less likely to say it's a ph issue. What are you feeding her? what medium? Whats your water? tap or RO? if tap whats the ppm? what do you keep her under for light?

Sorry for the 20Q. They look good otherwise. I wish mine would hurry the hell up

Sea solids and coco + Azospirillum

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166058

Coco-Ops

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168471

2k Perpetual Multi-strain medical grow

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=137222

DIY 24 Site Top-Fed Modules
https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154679
CovertCrops is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM #14
SmokeyThaBandit

SmokeyThaBandit will become famous soon enough
Chaco, hey man good to see you running the ECSD, i've had her for about 2 1/2 years now and it is one of my top 3 strains ever.... Scent and taste that cant' be compared.... I'm sure you already know it is a stretchy ass strain, i use alot of LST to train my plants down and keep them jammed right up close to that light (w/ out burning of course....). As far as yields, i transplant to 3 gallon pots, veg for about 40 days (again w/ ALOT of LST), and then ussually around 75 days under 400w will give me between 35-50 grams.... I'm in FFOF, amended w/ some organic bloodmeal and seabird guano.... A few shots of TigerBloom during flower and she gets to stinkin....
SmokeyThaBandit is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2009, 06:40 PM #15
heavy dank nugg

hey cc I feed her flora grow from g.h. in happy frog soil with a little happy frog jump start veg under a 400 watt hps,temps are ok.water here is ph 6.7-7. I use tap water between and with food...i mix a cazpfull of fn g in a gallon and feed......all my other veg plants are ok.
The fans are not really growing out they stay close to the stem and dont really get big like they should which is why i think p.h.but like i said im not sure , i just want to fix her

Old 12-04-2009, 08:01 PM #16
CovertCrops
G.I. Grow

CovertCrops will become famous soon enoughCovertCrops will become famous soon enough
HDN - I hear ya on just wantin to get her straightend out. With all the other plants being ok I would lean away from ph problems because that would have an effect on all the plants in some shape or form. I'm still gonna go with early MG def. Try boosting up the MG on her next feed.

Chaco - what nutes are you using? what kind of troubles are you running into?

Sea solids and coco + Azospirillum

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166058

Coco-Ops

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168471

2k Perpetual Multi-strain medical grow

https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=137222

DIY 24 Site Top-Fed Modules
https://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154679
CovertCrops is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2009, 08:30 PM #17
Lune TNS

Heyo Chaco, glad to see that you're still rocking her to the fullest I wouldn't really complain about the quality of them nugs, looks like some fine fine herb.

MP pretty much said exactly what I was planning on saying as far as keeping her happy. Give her plenty of N as she always fades early if ya don't, and towards the end go hard with a pk booster as she will keep stacking calyxes right up until the day you chop her (I been using big bud lately, I like it much more than koolbloom). I don't think I've ever seen a pictures where you're plants looked really under or over fed though...

Lately I've taken to flipping smaller plants instead of big topped and trained ones, and I think that this may the trick with this girl since she is so viney and stretchy. A few monthes back a buddy ran a light of her, all in 1 gals of coco, and still managed to pull about 1.25 in the heat of summer. I didn't really see that coming as they weren't even a ft talled when flipped, but I'm giving that method a go now with 14 under a 1k in 3 gals of promix...

I also remember seeing crazy composer talking about putting 2 cuts of ecsd in each pot and lollipopping em, and how that helped his yields with her a bunch... I've never given that method a try for myself but would like to in the future...

Good luck

Last edited by Lune TNS; 12-04-2009 at 09:13 PM..

Old 12-04-2009, 08:42 PM #18
heavy dank nugg

hey chaco you said to throw a little lime at it..... that is used to lower ph from my understanding. so do you also think ive got a ph issue.....over fert = high ph.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:55 PM #19
EMj

EMj is on a distinguished road
Your plants look good and the bud looks like it kicks. I run it in hydro with an ebb n' flo with good results of about 4-5 oz per plant. You will get it dialed in!

I love the strain, Grow On!
EMj is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2009, 06:18 PM #20
guest121295

Well hell, I sure appreciate ya'll coming over...I'm all fired up to run this baby into the ground..My main problems apart from pests have been not having her blow up like I would like when flipped at about 12", sometimes the cut just peters out and only gives up about 7grams...then when I flower it bigger I have some great plants but not quite as thumpin' as I'd like. Like I said I am certainly having some unreal smoke and some nice yields too but I know it could be better. I'll take some more cuts tomorrow and think about up to 20 cuts in one 3 x 3 tray, something like that...I have lots of space so I can try 3-4 different styles for the fun of it...For ferts I use Rockwool formula 1 A&B almost exclusively, Dyna Grow and Dyna Bloom and GH 3 part sometimes( cal-mag always) and of course some organics.I'll be off thinking about it for a few, I still have to build this room up...my best out to all of ya', Chaco.

2 members found this post helpful.