Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > New IC Strain Guide is here!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
New IC Strain Guide is here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 AM #1
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
New IC Strain Guide is here!

OK folks, thank you for your patience. Our new Strainguide is now up and running here:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/

Everyone can view the strainguide now, and members can add new information into it (but not new members).

You can add new strains (for any breeder), new grow reports on any strain, comments on a strain or breeder, links back to your grow journal, images even videos!

Breeders can get their own page where they can put up a logo, description of their seed biz, manage their strains, etc. Check with Gypsy for an OK so we can add you to the breeders list.

Read the Help page first to understand how the new system works and what you can add to it.

Have fun!

P.S. Big thanks to Sleepy for helping me out!

If you are a NEW MEMBER you cannot post anything in the new Strainguide, so don't complain about it.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM #2
bakerman
Seed Junkie!:D

bakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud ofbakerman has much to be proud of
Very Nice,Thanks!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:39 AM #3
MtnKuSh
Banned

MtnKuSh will become famous soon enoughMtnKuSh will become famous soon enough
woooooow gives me sumthing more to read and go threw page by page..goodjob IC
MtnKuSh is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 AM #4
OghostO
WELCOME TO THE L4YER CAKE

OghostO is on a distinguished road
nice work, very useful guide
OghostO is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 04:11 AM #5
theBluntedOne

thanks

Old 04-08-2009, 04:31 AM #6
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
great job

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 06:26 AM #7
delerious

delerious will become famous soon enoughdelerious will become famous soon enough
Under Ace seeds, you have China Yunnan listed twice (same info).
delerious is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 06:27 AM #8
headimonster

headimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the roughheadimonster is a jewel in the rough
killer- great job!!

Save the people - Grow Cannabis

Medical patient/caregiver in full compliance with CA Prop215 & SB420

instagram:
headymonster
headimonster is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 06:40 AM #9
I N Hail
Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger

I N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the roughI N Hail is a jewel in the rough
Thank you Skip

Good job

I N Hail

Strains i want to try,,,ALL
Evil triumphs when good men do nothing
stayhigh stayhappy
on the roof waiting on willie

I"M not your babies daddy,,,,But i'll be your daddy,,baby~~~THC

[
I N Hail is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2009, 09:20 PM #10
Movintarget