Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Delicatessen Seeds experiences Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2019, 08:16 PM #471
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainkush View Post
Have you grown both before? I forgot the Upstream was half Lilly. Just wondering how they compare and what the himalaya adds.

Upstream not yet. Lilly I had 6 a few years ago, all with a rich smell and tropical fruit flavor, the pheno that I keep a time smell like a canned sweet pineapple. The only "negative" is that it is not a very powerful plant and is delicious, the jars last a short time. Clean and somewhat motivating effect, perfect for the day.

I discarded my keeper thinking about looking for a better and I did not find more stock of seeds since then.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:26 AM #472
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
Hey koondense,
My wife said she wants a Lilly air freshener. Itís just nice in every way and flowers so fast thatís why I love it. Nothing to complain about. I gave up growing outside. I get frost here in the mountains, mid to late September.
Iím excited to try the zam x kali some day. I love Zamaldelica and hear kalichina is quite a unique tasting strain. Gonna try some Thai Chi soon so might get a little taste depending on pheno.
Mountainkush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:38 AM #473
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedmike View Post
Upstream not yet. Lilly I had 6 a few years ago, all with a rich smell and tropical fruit flavor, the pheno that I keep a time smell like a canned sweet pineapple. The only "negative" is that it is not a very powerful plant and is delicious, the jars last a short time. Clean and somewhat motivating effect, perfect for the day.

I discarded my keeper thinking about looking for a better and I did not find more stock of seeds since then.
Funny, the one I grew earlier is quite strong. Hope it wasnít a fluke. Doesnít take me much but as you said itís delicious and itís hard to save for long.
I misread what you said earlier and thought you meant upstream was your preferred one.
Good luck with the upstream. Please post some pics if you can.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:38 PM #474
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the roughunnamedmike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainkush View Post
Funny, the one I grew earlier is quite strong. Hope it wasnít a fluke. Doesnít take me much but as you said itís delicious and itís hard to save for long.
I misread what you said earlier and thought you meant upstream was your preferred one.
Good luck with the upstream. Please post some pics if you can.

I do not express myself very sorry, I have not grown upstream yet, I have grown lilly and in the flavor side, it is my favorite.
And yes funny, my seeds were sent to me by a friend and he found them not strong too. I read upstream is a terps heavy weight too, crossed fingers.

Old 02-25-2019, 11:14 PM #475
Mountainkush

3 weeks from seed. 1,2 and 5 are very similar. 3 is close to them but a little taller and less branching. And 4 Isnít far behind but has way less node spacing. Will be topping these soon.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:06 AM #476
Mountainkush

4 weeks now and these were topped last week after I took that last picture. Didnít slow them down any. All were left with 4 growth tips and all are branching out well except number 3. Itís mainly concentrating on the top two.
Lilly
4&5 back row
1,2&3 front

Almost 3 months cure on the first one I grew and this stuff tastes like candy now in a joint. I think I would still smoke this if it didnít get me high.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:30 PM #477
Mountainkush

This was 5 weeks. Took a few clones last week and most are doing ok. I tried cloning the original tops two weeks ago and only got 3/5 growing new leaves. As long as I get one nice clone from each before putting them to flower Iíll be happy.

6 members found this post helpful.