Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Strainguide-Old Time Moonshine

Thread Title Search
Strainguide-Old Time Moonshine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 PM #1
JLP

JLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really nice
Strainguide-Old Time Moonshine

The OTM is an interesting strain.All 10 seeds germed fine but between the mutants and males I wound up with one really nice female.If I had known how it was going to turn out I would have cloned it for my own breeding projects.
OTM is actually an F5 of the Blueberry line.The plant finished at 68 days and grew like any other Indica except for the mutation during veg.The buds were nice and fat with medium density.The bud formation is really different from anything else I've grown.The beautiful color developed over the last few weeks,a really nice purple hue rather than blue.
The flavor is kind earthy/cinnamon/musky/spicy,the flavor is really hard to describe.The bud has a fairly powerful Indica stone but nice and clear at the same time.

Grown under a 1K Hortilux in 6'' pots filled with hydroton in an ebb-flow table.Nutes were Pure Blend Pro and Cal/Mag.

JLP

JLP is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:25 PM #2
TORC

TORC will become famous soon enoughTORC will become famous soon enough
Utterly amazing as always JLP. Great job bro. It's a shame you didn't clone her, looks like she could have been the mom of some very interesting crosses me thinks. peace-out

Old 11-07-2006, 10:39 PM #3

hi jlp, thats a awesome looking plant, ive got the feeling though that ive seen this grow posted before.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:09 PM #4
BennyBlanco
Can It All Be So Simple!

BennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the rough
POTM

NICE MACROS AND FOXTAIL SHOTS
BennyBlanco is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2006, 11:11 PM #5
JLP

JLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really nice
Thanks guys.

yeah,I posted this grow about a year ago but when I went to find the threads to link up with the strainguide I couldn't find them so I had to re-post it.

JLP
JLP is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2006, 11:17 PM #6
BennyBlanco
Can It All Be So Simple!

BennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the roughBennyBlanco is a jewel in the rough
so it wouldnt still be elagble for the POTM

Nice PIcs Anyways

Last edited by BennyBlanco; 11-07-2006 at 11:18 PM..
BennyBlanco is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2006, 11:35 PM #7
NextLevel

NextLevel is on a distinguished road
Man I feel for you for not saving a cut of that female. What a shame. Shame you didn't grow out the mutations either. From my experience with 20+ packs of Dj's genetics the best females are the mutants. They always start to straighten up after they are switched into flower. According to DJ the mutants are the keepers and I would agree.
NextLevel is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2006, 04:19 AM #8
Red
Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time

Red will become famous soon enoughRed will become famous soon enoughRed will become famous soon enough
Nice Re-Post JLP, these shots of the OTM are my all time favorite!

Old 11-08-2006, 06:53 AM #9
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Wonderful pics JLP, those wheaty looking buds are fabulous with the bits of purple in them.......

Old 11-08-2006, 08:11 AM #10
Reign of Terror
I am the Ruler of Horror...the Reign of Terror.

Reign of Terror will become famous soon enoughReign of Terror will become famous soon enough
a year ago? is this going to be released Red?
Reign of Terror is offline Quote