Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer

Thread Title Search
Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 01:16 AM #1
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer

Gry has been a source of camaraderie within the IC Mag community. He has been a balanced source, gentle in his confrontations or questions, well-informed, thoughtful, and more. I wish I had neighbors and friends like him.

He's really not doing well right now. He's dealt with pain and illness for quite some time now, but he's into another fairly serious 'down' period.

He's limited in energy, resources, resilience (for now), and is struggling day to day at this point, in numerous ways.

I'm an Agnostic, so my way of trying to improve someone's pain or struggles from afar may be little more than mental gymnastics, but what ever you have, whether kind thoughts, a direct line to a Supreme Deity, or you just won Power Ball, and feel like improving your karma by bribing the Cosmos, have at it.

He could use a kind word and a friend. Regular meals and less pain would help too, but we're too far away to do that right now.

Thanks.
moose eater is offline Quote

37 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:21 AM #2
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
I don't pray, but this bowl is for you Gry! I hope you are doing well brother and know we here for you.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:56 AM #3
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Best wishes Gry hope things get better for you man
Cannavore is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:56 AM #4
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
I pray and I'll pray for Gry.

Wish you could say what state he lives in.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:14 AM #5
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
My thoughts are with him. He's a great fella and always a pleasure to chat with, hope things start to improve for him. If you're able to read this Gry, this joints for you...

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 02:17 AM #6
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Gry , Puff Puff

Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 02:17 AM #7
unregistered190
Cannabis Connoisseur

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Good vibes going out to you gry
unregistered190 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:20 AM #8
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
Hang in there, Gry. I hate that you have to endure such pain and illness. I hope you are able to get 1 or 2 healthy meals in you each day. I'm sure it is tough, though. Keep doing your best and I hope you will find some sort of relief soon. I'm no doctor and I don't know your medical history, but it seems like Jing Herbs Activate the Qi extract powder or Poria extract powder may be beneficial to you. It seems like you need warming foods as opposed to cooling and damp foods for your digestive issues. Maybe some soups/stews/bone broth/ginger tea would help you. Avoid ice cold drinks, raw vegetables, and sweets. QI Gong exercises may help also.
watts is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:26 AM #9
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Positive vibes and better times for Gry, hope he pulls through!
BadTicket is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:30 AM #10
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
God doesn't care if you believe or not. "Ask and it shall be given." Period.
Not "Ask and it shall be given if you're a believer." lol

Absolutely I'll pray for Gry to get better. I'll even send my personal guardian angel with explicit instruction to "Give the brother what he needs. Don't be cheap and be quick about it."
- John Lennon

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.