Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > So I bought this tent...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
So I bought this tent... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2019, 01:24 AM #41
OkThen

OkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really niceOkThen is just really nice
Tagging along. Nice setup.
OkThen is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 03:46 AM #42
nickman

nickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good... I really like that bed...

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:56 AM #43
GOT_BUD?
IC Mag Supporter

GOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant future
BMR on the left

Mind Boggle x NYCD in the middle

BMR on the right. These are clones of the plant that was fussy about nitrogen. You can still see a bit of tip curl on a few of the leaves, but nowhere near as bad as the original seed plant.

Wow. I really need to do a white balance with that camera, lol. That last picture makes them look kinda yellow.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:49 AM #44
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
How long do you veg in the bed? Nice, clean setup.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 11:53 AM #45
GOT_BUD?
IC Mag Supporter

GOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
How long do you veg in the bed? Nice, clean setup.

dank.Frank
I don't know. I'm thinking at least another 2 weeks, maybe 3. All depends on how much bigger they get. I'd like all the plants to be where they are just starting to touch each other. I'd also like to top the bigger plants in each row at least twice. The smallest of the remaining two in the row will be left mostly alone. The "middle child" I'm going to lollipop and defol heavily before flower. She will be the most abused of the three girls. And all of them will get a light defoliation a couple weeks into flower. Nothing too drastic.

Second round with a plant for me is finding out how she takes a bit of abuse while I try to maximize the yield.

Third round is where hopefully I've got a bit more of an idea of how to train her for a really good run. I've never made it to the third round with a plant. Something has always come up - security scare, moving, lose the mom, etc.

However, after sampling the BMRs while they're curing, I don't think I'm going to keep either of them around. They're not outstanding in any way. Unless the flavor really pops through in this next batch or the potency skyrockets, I'll cull the moms to make room for others. I try not to judge a plant on it's initial run. But it's kind of boring weed. The MBxNYCD is head and shoulders above it.

The Mind Boggle x NYCD is really good. Inhale is a bit bland. But the flavor on exhale is fantastic. A mentholy lemon that tickles my nose hairs and kinda makes me want to sneeze. It could stand to be more potent. But like I said before, I try to never fully judge a plant on the first go round. Especially since I screwed up and decided to pull all of them down early instead of letting them herm out when I left the work light on in the flower room on day 52 for 24 hours.

Oops.

Old 07-14-2019, 12:51 AM #46
GOT_BUD?
IC Mag Supporter

Day 15. They seem to have liked their tea.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:48 AM #47
GOT_BUD?
IC Mag Supporter

Day 17. I fixed the color issue a bit with this camera. It's still not 100%, but it's close enough.

The biggest ones will get topped again soon, and everyone will get a little defoliation.

They keep growing like they are, and I'll need to flip them by the end of next week. The seed plants didn't stretch very much at all, and I assume these won't either. But this is a different light. And the girl in the back is growing like crazy for some reason, completely dwarfing her sister in front of her.

Anybody care to chime in with a thesis as to why that is?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2019, 03:18 AM #48
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Healthier roots. Taking more water from surround plants. Or other plants are staying more moister / less moist and she is sitting in the sweet spot. Heavier mulch or a low spot causing water to either pool differently or evaporate differently. In front of an air intake or fan that hits it more than others causing it to stiffen faster and thicken up more, taking more water and thus out growing.

Could be a number of things, really. But, I'd assume it's just roots.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote