Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything outdoors 2019 !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2019, 05:23 PM #381
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post
yahooman,

Yes, what you have is leaf septoria, also known as black leaf spot, or rose leaf spot...

It will spread and cause your foliage to turn yellow and fall off..
It usually starts near the bottom of the plant and works it's way upward...

The good news is, it does not affect the buds themselves.
The bad news is, if all the leaves on your plant fall off, your plant won't live long enough to grow any buds...(or very few smaller buds)

I hope it's not to late, (but that looks pretty bad for this early in the season)

It is a fungal disease and spread by spores...

First, cut off all the really bad infected leaves...and carry them a long way off from your girls to dump them..(best to burn them though)

Second, mix 1 slightly heaping tablespoon of Potassium Bicarbonate and 1 teaspoon of Murphy's Oil Soap to a gallon of water..

put it in your garden sprayer and spray the girls.. Be sure to spray the bottoms of the leaves too...

You probably need more than 1 gallon for a bunch of plants,
so mix accordingly...
Don't spray more often than every 10 days...You will notice if it's working in 2 or 3 days..

This mixture raises the pH level of the surface of the leaves to where the fungus cannot survive.
But don't overdo it because you will get pH burn on the leaves.(but that's not nearly as bad as the septoria...)

Good luck...

PS... do you see this disease on the shrubs and bushes surrounding you hidden garden?
If so, make more mixture and spray them too...
ive done all that you instructed,now time will tell

thank you for the advice!!
yahooman is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:18 AM #382
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of my best remaining plants around town all disappeared recently, but this one is still sticking around in the dirt next to the sidewalk.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:30 AM #383
beanjas

beanjas has a spectacular aura aboutbeanjas has a spectacular aura aboutbeanjas has a spectacular aura aboutbeanjas has a spectacular aura aboutbeanjas has a spectacular aura about
A super special looking dosidos male . Nice fat clusters of pollen sacs , A little purple hue and very vigorous.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_202332.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	499327
beanjas is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 02:05 AM #384
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanjas View Post
A super special looking dosidos male . Nice fat clusters of pollen sacs , A little purple hue and very vigorous.
thats early!id collect some
yahooman is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 02:23 AM #385
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
A lot of my best remaining plants around town all disappeared recently, but this one is still sticking around in the dirt next to the sidewalk.
View Image
You did an awesome job PDX. Were they from seed on the spots?

How many did you put out?
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 02:38 AM #386
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
You did an awesome job PDX. Were they from seed on the spots?

How many did you put out?
I planted soaked seed, i put them in water until they all sunk and then I transferred them to a wet paper towel, waited a day or two and then took them out for a walk and planted them wherever looked good. I used an allen wrench to dig a little hole and drop a seed in it.
There were probably about 1000 seeds in all and I don't remember exactly where they all were planted, but I've seen enough plants growing around town that I know my sprouting percentage has to have been pretty good.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:16 AM #387
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Damn guys I just came a hair from breaking my ankle. I was coming off the hill to water my container stuff and got tripped up, rolled my ankle all my way under me, it still could possibly have damage. When it happened it took a few mins before I could put some weight on it. And oh I broke a beautiful Bellini almost 6ft tall in half when I fell....I damn near wanted to cry that plant was doing great. Do it basically snapped in half, I heard something snap when I fell. But I'll find something in a 5gal pot and put in the old Bellini pop.

But anyway guys I got up to the guerilla plot and it's definitely gonna have to have more water carried in. I'm try to post some guerilla plot stuff. There's a few things I pulled a several more I should've
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190711_185647.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	499348 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185654.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	260.1 KB
ID:	499349 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185705.jpg
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	499350 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185708.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	499351 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185721.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	499352

wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:22 AM #388
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Here's some more guerilla plants, I gotta get in my book so we know what plants what. I know by looking at some but not ones I've never grew. Some more guerilla plants
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190711_185727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	499353 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185732.jpg
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	499354 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185751.jpg
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	499355 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185801.jpg
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	499356

Old 07-12-2019, 04:30 AM #389
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Guerilla plants
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190711_185812.jpg
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	499357 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185819.jpg
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	499358 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185829.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	499359 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185913.jpg
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	499360 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190711_185920.jpg
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	499361

Old 07-12-2019, 04:56 AM #390
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I've gotta few more but that's kinda what it is.I forgot to take my sprayer to bug spray those. I'm gonna have to go back in the next 2 days. I'm gonna have to try to carry what I can so I can hopefully get a decent harvest. I'm very worried something is wrong with my ankle. I've gotta get to my plants lol, man I'm a little scared. Gonna have to be careful, I can't believe I broke that Bellini, I've got a Lemon Tart from Cali Conn I was keeping inside to clone off of. But I dunno I probably got something I can switch from 5gal to the 10gal the Bellini was in. I've got a huge Ocean Grown Cookies in a 5gal pot more than likely I'll put her in that. I'm sure I'll find something to put in a5gal bucket soon. That would have been so bad for my family if I hurt my foot and work this summer. It's the kinda job you gotta make a huge commitment too, I definitely gotta allow a bit more time and be slower in the mtns, especially around the plants. I broke the small Serious 6 with the water hose yesterday, lol can't help but laugh. I was pulling the water hose in and the bucket wasn't sable enough and it took a tumble. The main stem broke but I might have taped her up....fingers crossed. It looks like it might be ok. But I just gotta be careful, I'm usually a very careful person. These freak accidents. But I've got about 75% thinking the Serious 6 will mend back together in a couple days.