You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2019, 09:37 PM #3211
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
you have a happy and safe 4rth as well brother!
i hope your adventure is all that you hope and then some
thats funny about your wife not liking the plants but i guess its never really come up before
mrsChicky smokes so she disent mind when i grow and actually likes the free weed
she always helps out with the trimming and does what she can in the garden
im sure your wife will do a great job looking after the babies, is eggo also staying behind?
thanks again for the ideas, i misundrstood the selection but got things sorted with stRA
i will have some good news to post up here soon, prob after you getr back but we wil see
have a gret vacation my man and cant wait to hear about your fun

Good afternoon pop.
Well I had an epic vacation brother. The area around Boulder, especially up the mountain in the Nederland area is beyond beautiful. We actually stayed a few miles up the mountain from Nederland and it was a sweet spot. I will get some pics up and some thoughts together about the trip to share in a couple days and get them posted up.
My wife dosent mind me smoking and tolerates me growing but in the past she has not wanted to care for the plants. This time she didn't seem to mind and kept the moms in good shape for me while I was gone. Since she dosent smoke the plants are just something that could get us in trouble as far as she is concerned. As time goes on she seems less worried about the trouble and more at peace with the plants.
The place we stayed is dog friendly but Eggo stayed behind to keep the wife company. The show days we were gone for about 12 hours or so and that is just too long to leave him inside. He sure was happy to see me when I got back though.
What's this about good news? I love hearing good news. Share when ready brother.
I hope you had a great 4th of July. Did you have a long weekend? I hope your week is off to a great start!
Fiddynut is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 01:40 AM #3212
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
welcome back brother!
glad to hear you had a good time in colorado and im looking forward to hearing all about the show and your adventures
im also interested in hearing a smoke report if you had a chance to sample any of the local treats
i have a friend who lived in colorado who is always telling me about the great flowers he could get and how cheap everything was
thats great that eggo kept the mrs company while you were away on vacation
/he deserves a nice treat for taking care of the house
i had a great 4rth
i went to a friends house for bbq and then we went to his brothers house to watch the fireworks
it was nice not having to doa lot but i missed grilling and sitting on the roof with the mrs (we have done that for the past 10y at least if not longer)
i ended up going in on friday and then kept the party going through the weekend
glad to have you back my man and hope you are easing back into things
pop_rocks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:52 PM #3213
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of lightFiddynut is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
welcome back brother!
glad to hear you had a good time in colorado and im looking forward to hearing all about the show and your adventures
im also interested in hearing a smoke report if you had a chance to sample any of the local treats
i have a friend who lived in colorado who is always telling me about the great flowers he could get and how cheap everything was
thats great that eggo kept the mrs company while you were away on vacation
/he deserves a nice treat for taking care of the house
i had a great 4rth
i went to a friends house for bbq and then we went to his brothers house to watch the fireworks
it was nice not having to doa lot but i missed grilling and sitting on the roof with the mrs (we have done that for the past 10y at least if not longer)
i ended up going in on friday and then kept the party going through the weekend
glad to have you back my man and hope you are easing back into things
Good afternoon pop.
On one hand I'm glad to be back and on the other I really wish I was still out west. It was so nice there and we had such fun. Getting back into the work routine isn't easy this time but I'll adjust. We decided that we are going to go to the phish concert on Saturday at alpine valley. This should help us transition back and still have fun with peeps from all over the country. Deadheads are devided on if phish is good music or not and I've had a hard time listening to some of it in the past. A phan I know told me to go to a live show and give them a chance and then I'll know if I can get to like them or not.
We took plenty of buds with us to Colorado but we did go to a couple dispensarys. We went to the farm in Boulder again and my bro got a couple of vape cartridges and a couple grams of flower. We also went to a dispensary up in the mountains and they had some nice deals on pre rolled joints for 3 bucks a piece. The flower that we got was better then I remember it from last year. We also saw ounces for as low as 120 bucks which is pretty cheap. They do add a pretty good tax, maybe 20% to that though. All in all I was impressed with the buds we tried, I don't remember the strains though.
For sure Eggo and the wife deserve a treat for holding things down while I was gone. I'll have to think of something nice to do for the wife and Eggo has been getting extra nice walks this week.
I remember you mentioning that you have enjoyed the fireworks from your roof before. Don't feel bad, we didn't see any fireworks this year. I think that it's usually too dry in Colorado for fireworks and they arnt as popular. Oh well we can buy fireworks and light them off ourselves if we feel the need.
I'm glad you had a good weekend!

Old 07-11-2019, 02:02 AM #3214
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
a phish concert sounds like a nice transition back to reality and im sure you will have a lot of fun
i dident know your brother is into vaping? what kind of rig does he use?
ive tried to get into it but so far me and the mrs havent had any luck getting one that is right for us
a friend has a volcano that is cool, but its expensive and just sits at home
another friend sugested a thing called a g stick or something like that, so we got one
half the time i dont even think the thing is working and we kind of gave up on it
/ i would like something i can smoke flower as well as concentrates in
so about a buck-fiddy out the door, thats not half bad
compared to your smoke how would you rate it
hope you are having a great week f'nut and are enjoying your nice walks with eggo
are you still wearing your fitbit?

Old 07-11-2019, 03:01 AM #3215
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
What's up jungle mates,

Sounds like an epic trip Fiddynuts. Hope you guys are having a great week. Colorado is beautiful country. I have been a few times when I was a kid, always wanted to go back. My great aunt had a huge property with a stream running through it. I loved spending time their.

Me and the wife spent a couple days in Newport beach this weekend. My cousin got married on a big boat, they called it a yacht, but it was more like a fancy 3 story barge. We had a blast, danced all night. Finished the night at a dive bar called the goat hill tavern. It was a great night. We are going to try to go out dancing more. I got to spend some time with my aunt who is battling breast cancer, so that was nice.

Hope you guys have a great week.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:40 PM #3216
Fiddynut

Quote:
a phish concert sounds like a nice transition back to reality and im sure you will have a lot of fun
i dident know your brother is into vaping? what kind of rig does he use?
ive tried to get into it but so far me and the mrs havent had any luck getting one that is right for us
a friend has a volcano that is cool, but its expensive and just sits at home
another friend sugested a thing called a g stick or something like that, so we got one
half the time i dont even think the thing is working and we kind of gave up on it
/ i would like something i can smoke flower as well as concentrates in
so about a buck-fiddy out the door, thats not half bad
compared to your smoke how would you rate it
hope you are having a great week f'nut and are enjoying your nice walks with eggo
are you still wearing your fitbit?

Good afternoon pop.
Yep, I'm looking forward to my first phish show for sure. Many of the local jam bands that I go to see play the dead and phish so it's time for me to embrace it and start learning their music a bit. Not sure if I'm going to take any mush or not. Alpine valley is an interesting venue. Phish will be playing thier 20th show there on Sunday. The dead played there over a dozen times as well. But it's in small town Wisconsin and the cops, security and under covers are everywhere. In Boulder we were able to carry in all the weed, pipes, mushrooms and whatever we wanted and not have to hide anything. If you try that at alpine you are going to have to toss it or possibly get a ticket or even a ride in the back of a cop car to the local jail. It's too bad that things are still so backwards some places.
My bro has a pax vape that uses wax cartridges. Pax also makes a portable vape for flower that works well. He uses the vape more than me, I only use it if I'm somewhere that I can't get away with smoking flower, like in a bar or something.
The flower we got at the dispensarys was better than I expected or remembered it being from last year. I'd say almost as good as my home grown. It's so dry out there that it seems like it's over dry but I'm ok with that. If we hadn't brought most of what we needed I'd have made a few more stops and done more sampling. But my weed is free and with what I've been spending on vacation and concerts lately I don't have a lot to spend on other things.
My wristband on my Fitbit broke a month or so ago and I've been going without it. After wearing it for a year or so I know how active I am and don't really feel the need anymore. If I get another it will be a GPS equipped one that tracks miles on bike rides.
Still trying to find time to upload pics and write up a little summery of my trip, may need a couple more days.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:49 PM #3217
Fiddynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
What's up jungle mates,

Sounds like an epic trip Fiddynuts. Hope you guys are having a great week. Colorado is beautiful country. I have been a few times when I was a kid, always wanted to go back. My great aunt had a huge property with a stream running through it. I loved spending time their.

Me and the wife spent a couple days in Newport beach this weekend. My cousin got married on a big boat, they called it a yacht, but it was more like a fancy 3 story barge. We had a blast, danced all night. Finished the night at a dive bar called the goat hill tavern. It was a great night. We are going to try to go out dancing more. I got to spend some time with my aunt who is battling breast cancer, so that was nice.

Hope you guys have a great week.

Good afternoon Pack.
'Twas a great time for sure brother. I can't wait to go back!
It sounds like y'all had a great time last weekend. I remember you mentioning the boat wedding a while back. Dancing is great for the body and mind, the more you do it the better.
Time spent with family, especially sick family is time well spent!

Old 07-11-2019, 10:57 PM #3218
rocker

Location: There's a little cafe, where they play guitars all night and all day
rocker has a spectacular aura aboutrocker has a spectacular aura aboutrocker has a spectacular aura about
Hey Jungle Dwellers,

Long time since I posted, life is busy and blah, blah blah, sorry missed ya all.

And what A day to look in, Fiddy I remember way back you saying you were seeing the Dead at Folsom, so cool, I love and miss living in Boulder. Fireworks are usually in the stadium on the 4th, we would ride are bikes to and from, great bike paths all through the city. And Phish, I was just in Vt for the 4th and Phish was in Saratoga on the 3rd, my nephews went, I was bummed I missed it, never seen them, but saw the dead :-). Glad you enjoyed Boulder, & yep Taxes are high, but go outside of Boulder city limits and they drop a little, Boulder's are the highest of all city taxes, fyi.

Fiddy, one of the reason's I wanted to drop in is, I am dog sitting, and have been on and off for a few weeks, but it's just she and I for the next 10 days or so, as I am bachelor living with my wife traveling. The dog is a almost 2 year old Labor-doodle, and she is a sweet sweet dog, and can run like the wind. I take her to the park and when she gets to run with other dogs it is really fun to watch, unless she runs into you, haha. Anyway, glad Eggo is as good as he seemed he was going to be when I hibernated for the winter and some.

Lastly, I told you I was going to do an auto run, and I tried but nothing sprouted out of 10 seeds, I think it may not have been warm enough, so I ran clones again, but now I have some afterthought autos going.

Packerfan, I grew up in Orange County and Goat Hill Tavern is not just a dive bar, but a Local Institution, Treasure and Landmark, you fell into one hell of a spot, that's awesome.

I'll try not to be such a stranger, btw, I spin vinyl in my cave and I have "Wake of the Flood" on right now.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:26 AM #3219
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Hey Jungle Dwellers,

Long time since I posted, life is busy and blah, blah blah, sorry missed ya all.

And what A day to look in, Fiddy I remember way back you saying you were seeing the Dead at Folsom, so cool, I love and miss living in Boulder. Fireworks are usually in the stadium on the 4th, we would ride are bikes to and from, great bike paths all through the city. And Phish, I was just in Vt for the 4th and Phish was in Saratoga on the 3rd, my nephews went, I was bummed I missed it, never seen them, but saw the dead :-). Glad you enjoyed Boulder, & yep Taxes are high, but go outside of Boulder city limits and they drop a little, Boulder's are the highest of all city taxes, fyi.

Fiddy, one of the reason's I wanted to drop in is, I am dog sitting, and have been on and off for a few weeks, but it's just she and I for the next 10 days or so, as I am bachelor living with my wife traveling. The dog is a almost 2 year old Labor-doodle, and she is a sweet sweet dog, and can run like the wind. I take her to the park and when she gets to run with other dogs it is really fun to watch, unless she runs into you, haha. Anyway, glad Eggo is as good as he seemed he was going to be when I hibernated for the winter and some.

Lastly, I told you I was going to do an auto run, and I tried but nothing sprouted out of 10 seeds, I think it may not have been warm enough, so I ran clones again, but now I have some afterthought autos going.

Packerfan, I grew up in Orange County and Goat Hill Tavern is not just a dive bar, but a Local Institution, Treasure and Landmark, you fell into one hell of a spot, that's awesome.

I'll try not to be such a stranger, btw, I spin vinyl in my cave and I have "Wake of the Flood" on right now.
It was pretty cool, how could a bar named goat hill, and not have a fantastic time. It was the maid of honors idea, they are all chollo adjacent. Fuckers party hard, I like to keep my composure when out drinking in bars, with the wife.I was pretty drunk, when we left the bar I haven't been that drunk in years.

went to an awesome little Mexican spot covered in day of the dead faces. Had some awesome chicken mole, wife had some bomb shrimp tacos.

I was a regular at a local dive bar here in my 20's. Great times. Like a dirty graffitied cheers.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 02:44 AM #3220
pop_rocks

tomorrow is friday and im ready for the weekend
tribute bands are always fun but i think you will like the real phish a lot more
jam bands arent really my thing but i had a friend back in the day who was really into live music; phish was one of his favorite bands
to hear him discribe it, its not just about teh music, but its almost like a family type thing where you see people you know and reunite with old friends
cant wait to check out the pics brother
i will have to check out the pax vapes
i like smoking bud but it would be cool to have for the reasons you listed
the laws are weird across the nation and i think a lot of it is based on the local vibe overall
i remember growing up here in california and even before it was legal pot was pretty much ndb if you played your cards right
but some places are very anti drug and people are afraid of things they dont know anything about or dont like
one day it will be totally legal just like cigarettes or booz, but you will alwys have those who will still think its bad
be safe my man and keep it toasty