Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Hydro Grow LEDs > TOP Growers Giveaway - Penetrator XB

Thread Title Search
TOP Growers Giveaway - Penetrator XB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2019, 02:54 PM #11
Grower369

Great Looking Plant. Medfinder

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:42 AM #12
Mr. Sparkle

Mr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the roughMr. Sparkle is a jewel in the rough
Yeah i'll be posting back here on ICmag again aside from the other places im already at, but looking forward to the fun and challenge of what can be done under the 70watt XB70 units that @hydrogrowleds and myself think might be a good fit for my current setup.

Gonna be fun

Mr. Sparkle is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:11 AM #13
HydroGrowLeds
Grow Light Guru

HydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to all
Absolutely gorgeous.

Completed Penetrator LED Grow Journals

Email: Wholesale@hydrogrowled.com

Phone: 954-213-6763

Hours: Monday through Friday, 12pm - 5pm EST
HydroGrowLeds is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:29 PM #14
Med-Grower_TOm

Med-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to behold
Nice, can't wait to see what happens here, gluck everyone.
Med-Grower_TOm is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:12 PM #15
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant future
I can't wait to show what I can do with this

Old 07-12-2019, 12:12 AM #16
nickman

nickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond repute
Iím definitely not a ďtop growerĒ either but Iím always having problems with the heat that comes off of the HIDís. Iíd love to try something that has less heat.

I have never ran any LEDís except the whites LEDís. Theyíre about 4 foot long and put out 20 watts a piece. Strip lights. I only use them for side lighting.

Iím just tired of dealing with all the heat from HIDís...

I have two rooms. Each with its own 1000 watt HID air cooled hood.
Each room is about 5 foot by 7 foot. 6 foot high ceiling. Maybe a tad higher.

The rooms are basically replicaís of each other. With a wall in the middle of them with a doorway.

Iím not really trying to be in a contest but Iím tired of dealing with all the heat from the HIDís...!!!...

I also keep a diary going...called Dungeon of the Dank

Some pics of some stuff Iíve done

nickman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:43 AM #17
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Man this looks like a great opportunity! Iím still too new... only started a couple years ago. Iíve achieved a GPW under HID but only just and only once... truth is I know how I could do better but I havenít had the time and space for another monocrop to make it happen.

If you decide you want to try a newbie with a touch of promise Iíll give it a go but I think itís laughable to compare myself to guys like frank or nickman.
Iím gonna just sit here and wish till I hit that rarefied air of equipment tester
Maybe Iíll try for some more spectacular yields in the next year or so... Iím near done evaluating strains for pollen chucks for awhile and itíll be nice to run some of my keepers as monocrops in between tests of seeds Iím making.
Moving towards LED now anyways. About to set up a Mars Hydro ts 2000 and if I can get itís stated 1.5 gpw avg yield then I figure Iím learning purt quick still.
Wish I had one of yours though. I donít think ts2000 has as good a spectrum as your lights... thereís no peak at 740nm for one thing and seeing you and Ibechillin chat about that in your R&D thread piqued my interest in your spectrum and what results it seems should be possible.
Stoked to watch this one!

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 12:52 AM #18
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant future
So if it's 1.5 per watt,,, what is the output on the xb 300?

Old 07-12-2019, 02:17 AM #19
HydroGrowLeds
Grow Light Guru

HydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to allHydroGrowLeds is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
So if it's 1.5 per watt,,, what is the output on the xb 300?

300W of input power give or take is how we've designed it. Each PCB on the 200-400 series should pull 50W.

Completed Penetrator LED Grow Journals

Email: Wholesale@hydrogrowled.com

Phone: 954-213-6763

Hours: Monday through Friday, 12pm - 5pm EST
HydroGrowLeds is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 04:30 AM #20
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

So under 500gram?