You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Golden Tiger

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2019, 08:21 PM #1741
Ncali

Ncali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to behold
Inspires me to do a screen of GT one day, it seems a great line that takes qell to those type of techniques. You have grown some gorgeous plants. Really dark green.
Past Grows:
Ace-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:18 AM #1742
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncali View Post
Inspires me to do a screen of GT one day, it seems a great line that takes qell to those type of techniques. You have grown some gorgeous plants. Really dark green.
Thankee! I do hope the fade will bring out some colors... I see some purplish hues already, so I'm looking forward to the fade!
hush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:34 PM #1743
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Golden Tiger flower at day 71:

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:31 AM #1744
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
Golden Tiger flower at day 71:

View Image
Noice.

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 05:38 AM #1745
musigny23

musigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the rough
More pics of my 4 Golden Tiger girls. Two from feminized seeds and two from standard seeds (I germinated four so a 50/50 result)

A feminized one here that appears to be a Malawi dominant pheno. At about a meter high I pulled the center top over causing the side branches to grow more. Next I pulled some out and staked them to open the plant up to more sun. The stakes also will help when the buds add weight and when it gets windy.To the left are two Destroyer plants obtained from the Ace website.

Here's a standard seed plant with noticeably narrower leaves. I guess the latest version has more Thai influence and it shows. I am very curious to see what will come from these. I pulled the whole plant to the north to expose more of it to the sun and encourage growth. Just behind it I'm trying a Columbian Llanera landrace for the first time (in case you're wondering about the other plant in the photo).

Here is the big Tiger. At just over 2 meters high now. This largest raised bed allows lots of root space which can support a big plant. This one is doing well. This is the other feminized seed plant and also looks like a Malawi dominant pheno. Should yield a kilo+ easily. Just next to it and behind it is a companion Destroyer. I plant Golden Tiger and Destroyer together. It just seems like a good pairing. And these two are doing well sharing this raised bed.

This other standard seed female is very consistent in showing Thai dominance. I have this tied in a wire cage to spread it out and stabilize it. I have a Malawi x Thai Stick cross I made that really looks a lot like these standard GT plants. It will be interesting to compare my cross with these latest Ace GT versions.

musigny23 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:07 AM #1746
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Now that growing pot.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:10 AM #1747
Ncali

Ncali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Now that growing pot.

Nah... those are some tigers
Past Grows:
Ace-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is online now Quote

Old 07-11-2019, 11:49 PM #1748
musigny23

musigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, I'm always trying to get the most from the high potential of the genetics. That's always the idea, right?

In rating the post, somebody commented that my stakes "look frail". I've used a variety of stakes over the years. The costs vary, the materials vary. For example the more expensive plastic coated metal ones are nice when new, but after a few seasons the plastic coating cracks and the metal rusts and they degrade. I've found that bamboo is much cheaper and is quite stiff and strong. Eventually they will weaken from weather exposure too but they're so much cheaper it doesn't matter. So those in the photo may appear frail but they function well.
musigny23 is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 12:21 AM #1749
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by musigny23 View Post
Thanks, I'm always trying to get the most from the high potential of the genetics. That's always the idea, right?

In rating the post, somebody commented that my stakes "look frail". I've used a variety of stakes over the years. The costs vary, the materials vary. For example the more expensive plastic coated metal ones are nice when new, but after a few seasons the plastic coating cracks and the metal rusts and they degrade. I've found that bamboo is much cheaper and is quite stiff and strong. Eventually they will weaken from weather exposure too but they're so much cheaper it doesn't matter. So those in the photo may appear frail but they function well.
If it were me I would just have meant that your tiger tree makes the stake look like a wisp of twig or a toothpick or something equally small and insignificant by comparison... very nice specimens

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is offline Quote