Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2019, 09:41 PM #971
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
... so my guess is they will simply fix the problem and move on without fanfare or hoopla.
I absolutely agree. And a very smart move on their part. The best thing they ever did was not get involved in the whole social media thing here and at F2400 and [I guess] Instagram [I don't do Instagram]. Some pretty smart decisions on their part.

Well, I guess it's my turn to dismiss it and move on. Not every case results in justice. I fucking know that well. LOL

Kudos to you, GW for your part.

Peace.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:30 AM #972
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thailer View Post
yeah i suspect either reddit, ICmag or FUTURE4200 forum figured out the ip addy despite him using a VPN. how else would TT get the info?
He probably doesn't have anything more to say and has spent enough money on it, but yeah I wouldn't register at a board requiring javascript and I'd be careful what I posted if I did. Future may indeed know some things.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 05:20 AM #973
THeCookieMON

THeCookieMON is on a distinguished road
Wait so is TT doing shady stuff or not? What’s the final consensus?
THeCookieMON is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 05:42 AM #974
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
Yes, they are. Or, at least they were. And, we have NO reason to believe they have changed anything except the label.

I would definitely NEVER buy ANYTHING from True terpenes. EVER. Once a thief and a liar, always a thief and a liar.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 AM #975
Future4200

Future4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the roughFuture4200 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O. Joe View Post
He probably doesn't have anything more to say and has spent enough money on it, but yeah I wouldn't register at a board requiring javascript and I'd be careful what I posted if I did. Future may indeed know some things.
If that was the case, EN wouldn't have been able to make the additional accounts like he did to circumvent our new user spam filters.

Im not very tek savvy, but the majority owner of the forum (Sidco) is fiercely anti establishment. The forum has been setup to allow and encourage as much anonymity as possible within reason. You can access it via Tor, and he strongly recommends people use a VPN to access it as well. Plus a bunch of other stuff that's over my head, but seems to get positive feedback from people there afa data security goes

Last time EN was seen on the forum was June 9th btw
Future4200 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2019, 01:58 AM #976
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future4200 View Post

Last time EN was seen on the forum was June 9th btw
Well... He did say (like a dozen times) he was going on vacation.

LOL!
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 12:11 AM #977
Boocoodinkydow

Boocoodinkydow is on a distinguished road
Just received this text from unTRue Terpenes. Not sure what instigated the contact since it’s been several months since my last order.

“Hi XXXXX - This is William from True Terpenes. I wanted to check in and make sure that everything was perfect with your order! I also wanted to let you know that we released 5mL sizes on our website - these are available for our Precision Profiles, Infused Profiles, and our TERP Flavors! Please feel free to text back here or give us a call with any questions or feedback!”

To which I replied:

“Until I see a legitimate lab analysis of your Viscosity product showing what it ACTUALLY contains, I'll be doing business elsewhere. While I've never used It, in light of the apparent improprieties surrounding Viscosity I hold your entire product line as suspect. I made several purchases from your company but I've now disposed of everything I had out of fear of what it really contains!

You can take my name off of your contact list. ”
Boocoodinkydow is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:16 AM #978
DemonTrich

DemonTrich has disabled reputation
Just tell them.you need 7qts of 20-40 as your almost due for an oil change in the car.
DemonTrich is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 11:17 PM #979
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48995509

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 11:40 PM #980
Ringodoggie

Story in that link might have changed. Boeing 737 article?