Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2019, 12:00 PM #51
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
End of their first week under 12/12

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:39 AM #52
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Coming along mate looking good..

Old 07-10-2019, 11:56 AM #53
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
Tent1 one around 10 Days after flip

I moved 3 to the other 6 inside Tent2, so we got 9 plants per tent, in the coming days i will set em on their final position and give em a lollipopping...

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Last edited by OakyJoe; 07-10-2019 at 11:21 PM..
OakyJoe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:58 AM #54
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
Tent1 one around 10 Days after flip

View Image
View Image
Looking good joe my bro got these on the go aswell tall as fook but healthy too..
Great job youre doing m8

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Completed..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

Sweet Seeds.. S.A.D.. RDWC. finished. 10.05.2019.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339306&page=2

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:14 AM #55
OakyJoe
OGJoe

Still growing over the tops

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2019, 07:51 PM #56
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Looks like you are in for a wrestling match with those ladies. Looking good.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:14 PM #57
OakyJoe
OGJoe

Glad i have some panels who i can mount inside the highest position in the tent

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 03:29 PM #58
OakyJoe
OGJoe

Made some space just incase they still want to go to the rooftops,
i will double or triple the watts in 1 of the 2 tents for this run to see if its worth to play with a bit more panels per tent.

wait for it
i took out 2 for mothers and space so we have 8 per tent, i will cut new clones and setup 2 more tents as soon as we reach halftime with tent 1 and 2

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell

Last edited by OakyJoe; 07-15-2019 at 03:41 PM..
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 07:46 PM #59
Med-Grower_TOm

Med-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to beholdMed-Grower_TOm is a splendid one to behold
nice, looking good, how warm do those super thin leds get? can't wait to have less heat lol.
Med-Grower_TOm is online now Quote

Old 07-16-2019, 03:09 PM #60
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really niceskunkfunk is just really nice
Looking good. I’ve had to tie my down through stretch. Got 1 that’s not stretched much but the others got massive. Nice n healthy there mate.
skunkfunk is offline Quote