What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do plants adapt to indoor surroundings?

pileit

We pop new seeds occasionally. Hear about a strain and wondering if its the magical plant for us. Seems as though most are ok, but nothing better than our current favorites. We usually will keep them around for a bit. Try to flower them at least 3 times before moving on. Usually in a limited number. Alot of them seem to get better in quality and yield as time goes by. We beleive the grows are quite similar and not much was changed. Has happened several times we decide to stop running it and flower the rest and the mother too and we wish we hadnt. I probably am crazy but seems as though they get acclimatized and get better and better. Have any of you noticed this? Thanks you.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I would say over half get better but 10% get worse.

Be interesting to know what your similar approach to my own has led you to.
I lost an amazing lemon skunk because of a label swap and just can't find a keeper now. Lots are 90% of the way there but I have about given up. I actually have more to do, but have put them aside while I try some others in that endless rotation of newcomers