What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trolmaster Hydro-X Pro

brownstormy

Happy impending new year, everyone!

I am pretty much set on the Trolmaster Hydro-X Pro for my new build. Will be starting out with one tent, then adding other tents as zones within the controller.

Anyone out there have any personal experience with the Hydro-X Pro? I'm going with the Pro because it is far more flexible in pretty much every way AND it actually has a web interface vs a simple mobile app on the non-Pro Hydro-X.

Good growing!

Muarco

Veteran
Happy impending new year, everyone!

I am pretty much set on the Trolmaster Hydro-X Pro for my new build. Will be starting out with one tent, then adding other tents as zones within the controller.

Anyone out there have any personal experience with the Hydro-X Pro? I'm going with the Pro because it is far more flexible in pretty much every way AND it actually has a web interface vs a simple mobile app on the non-Pro Hydro-X.

Good growing!
Apparently the Pro-X is not able to manage different tents. I called in to ask exactly this before having to purchase 2 Hydro X

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hii
I have a hydro-x trolmaster and smoke detectors are not working, apparently they all have this problem, is there such a problem in x pro?