What's new

Humidity woes. LL%

My state recently legalized so I'm graduating from micro to closet grower. My new space has an ambient humidity of LL% on the Caliber meters. I believe that's <10%. Humidification clears very quickly from the space on lowest exhaust speed. I put my humidifier in the lung room putting 8-9 gallons into the air every 24hrs, maintaining 70% in the lung space yet that translates to very little rh under the LEDs. 20s-40s,hard to tell as I'm not running full power yet.

If I were to add another equal size humidifier to the inside of the grow space as I have in the lung room, would I see any benefit? Should i focus on humidifiying the lung room and increasing airflow into the grow instead? I need 80% rh and I'm not hitting half that. I was about to buy a 50 gallon a day fogger until I saw the amperage draw and realized they don't have a dimmer switch,so I have no idea what size I'd need that wouldn't be cycling on/off every 7 seconds.

ridoo

hi,
check the batteries if there are some
then check the cable of your caliber/tester/probe, if it stay to much near other cables it will create interference in the datas

got this with my hygro/temp meter, the line of the probe was staying very close to the vents fans and light wire cable and all my readings were wrong, because the probe line is not shielded...

if you add so much moisture in the air i doubt your levels stay under 10% unlike you are living in a very dry area, dunno...