What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got three of those Lester super fast under 60 days they almost ready

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
:deadxmas:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hey star hows that skunky is that #1 around that same year i got some skunk cuts that just blew my mind away. ive tried many different packs since nothing comes close. A .5 on the kitchen table would reek the whole house out.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey star hows that skunky is that #1 around that same year i got some skunk cuts that just blew my mind away. ive tried many different packs since nothing comes close. A .5 on the kitchen table would reek the whole house out.

these skunks existed, dont know where it is now. last year I grew OSH, which is skunkhaze cut from southern Holland, and it reminds me that old skunk one. turpentine and sulfur like at chemdog.. after drying it turned to be very hazy, but still crazy stinky, just like chemdog. incredibly strong stuff too, they have some hidden germs in southern Holland I tell you.. I gave it to friend with that it is haze information, which means here that it doesn't reek like skunk, but it stinks a lot, my friend was pissed as his wife was pissed :D hehe. but he finished it... one of the strongest pot I ever grew. OShaze:
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful Sunflowers bro!

I have 10 more DBMH in veg. 2 of them are from the pheno I just lost. Fingers crossed I find a better pheno then NEM.

these skunks existed, dont know where it is now. last year I grew OSH, which is skunkhaze cut from southern Holland, and it reminds me that old skunk one. turpentine and sulfur like at chemdog.. after drying it turned to be very hazy, but still crazy stinky, just like chemdog. incredibly strong stuff too, they have some hidden germs in southern Holland I tell you.. I gave it to friend with that it is haze information, which means here that it doesn't reek like skunk, but it stinks a lot, my friend was pissed as his wife was pissed :D hehe. but he finished it... one of the strongest pot I ever grew. OShaze: View Image

That was “skunk number one “ it was this sweet skunk variety I’m glad I grew it it was not Skunky but it was delicious...