What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EAST COAST EDIBLES

Sunshineinabag

Can some kind non greedy driven soul please give me and anyone in the community wondering a guideline for edibles prices. Locally I feel like folks are ripping people off. For example what is the going rate for 300mg edibles? 50 dollars for. 450-500 mg coc bar? Wtf

Sunshineinabag

I get alot more efficacy out of edibles then combustion but I don't wanna be ripped off for medicine:bis:

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_134601.jpg
    IMG_20200923_134601.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200923_134507.jpg
    IMG_20200923_134507.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 56
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20201011_195922.jpg
    IMG_20201011_195922.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 56

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
you know i wondered this too and looked it up few years back. there was a website that tracked pricing per mg on edibles. 50 buck for 500mg ouch that could get expensive

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
depending on how much you want to make you dont need that much
/ your trim/larf works great for things like this

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
edibles tend to run on the expensive side and have the highest markup 10 + for 100 mg

300 mg thc 30 mg cbd dispensary script here is 80.00

I make small runs on request for a couple people and change half what the dispensaries charge, less if the person has chronic medical needs and an effected income so about 5$ for 100 mg is the high end of reasonable for me

FWIW self sustainability is the best model here you can make them on your own for much less money

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Let's do some math, shall we? Per the Cali thread, 454g flower is $1800 wholesale, or $4/g. I use my ABV, which I estimate to be 10% (may be higher), so $4 / per 100mg THC after butter extraction. Cookies I make are around 75 mg (based on getting 100 out of 75 g of ABV). They are plenty strong, especially for beginners.

They should sell for $10 (about 3 beers), cause they cost $5 after the cookie mix, butter, not to mention the time and love. Me, I just eat the heck outta them, and give them to select friends, cause they are broke.

Vaping flower >> ABV into butter >> eating cookies ... is very sustainable. I think it may be a pretty healthy way to stay high. A lot of carbs and calories though. Eat the active oils, and inhale the terps so the oils can get into the brain.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
edibles tend to run on the expensive side and have the highest markup 10 + for 100 mg

300 mg thc 30 mg cbd dispensary script here is 80.00

I make small runs on request for a couple people and change half what the dispensaries charge, less if the person has chronic medical needs and an effected income so about 5$ for 100 mg is the high end of reasonable for me

FWIW self sustainability is the best model here you can make them on your own for much less money

^this all the way
you can do this sunshine!

ozzieAI

Veteran
...or you could follow the link in my signature...

these work a treat...and 100 doses = 20 grams...

Latest posts

Latest posts