What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate + cannabutter

Gio88

Hi! I would like to use my last 30 gr of cannabutter to cook something good, Considering I haven’t much time I was thinking to do a chocolate with cannabutter... From your experience is it possible? Does it taste decent or good? Thank you

romanoweed

I did pretty much that, i wanted to be fast, but instead i had only Oil at the Time.
Cooked up some Oil into the most minimal as possible Butter,
once dissolved for 5 Minutes on middle Heat i added just as much Chocolate as needed so i felt it would harden just enogh later.
Like 4 Parts Choco , One Part Butter.

All worked out including the Taste beeing pretty excellent!

I would do it exact the same, took 10 Minutes, only it needs a Form to cool down, otherwise it will float into a very thin sheet (sorry English), but you can use Parchementpaper and fixate the Walls with 4 Books!! Dont let this Part out!!

romanoweed

Next Time i would start with more Chocolate, and just a tiny bit Butter to make it more mixable. Add more Chocolate later
Cause otherwise i easily end up with to much Butter in the Mix.

Gio88

So is it possibile doing a simple mix of cannabutter and chocolate! What do you suggest for proportions? Thanks

Canna-bill

You could make chocolate truffles and just substitute regular butter with your canna butter. I did it a few years ago and they turned out good. They are easy to make, I dont have a recipe but Google will help you with that!

Gio88

You could make chocolate truffles and just substitute regular butter with your canna butter. I did it a few years ago and they turned out good. They are easy to make, I dont have a recipe but Google will help you with that!

Thanks you

romanoweed

you could easily done it with Hash aswell. Again maximum 1 Part Butter, 4 Part Chocolate, otherwise it will be to soft.
But like that it was pretty nice! Absolutely recommended!