What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

50 state legal good smelling organic hemp

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a strong suspicion that the low THC/high CBD legal hemp would vape and off-terp just as well as real dope does. Possibly with the CBD instead of THC, better for the lungs. I want to try it. If this works as well as real pot does, I know a Naturopathic Physician who may be interested. His attention really perked up when I told him my SPO2 has increased several points, after vaping for terps, when he read me the results of my last bloodtest that was all nominal.

Anyone who has organic stuff and would be willing to ship a P of some variety of terpy strains (at least two), shoot me a PM.

If this thread is against the site policy, go ahead and kill it, with my apologies.