What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fast Turnabout? - Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV Grow

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Lovely work mate :tiphat:

Cheers mate :)

Nice buds mate !!!

so your kk is more earthy lemon ?
no one with the sweet pink grapefruit smell ?

but you will see all kk are full potent and perfect for nighttime

Hey bibi :)
I would say that the high note you get from grapefruit smells are missing from my KK’s. It’s definitely earthy at the moment but could change after drying. I really like them so far but could of grown them better. Looking forward to the potency!

been wanting to see a strong micro guy have a go at this.

"og" kush, dr bud-style.

Definitely not OG in pure form but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s somewhere in the lineage. The stretch she put on is reminiscent of og vars for sure.

bibi40

from what i saw this pheno is about 1/4 or 1/5 , you can smell it at the end of flower when the plant are alive and it is fastest so i don't think you got it now , anyway you will not be disapointed , all phenos are really good :smoke out: i thought there is only 3 phenos ( i had grow more than 200 seeds ) :

the pink grapefruit 20%
more lemon , little earthy 40%

more earthy , little lemon 40%

all phenos are delight and strong , so enjoy .

waiting for your smoke report now mate :headbange

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I’ve decided to harvest the faster GP pheno. This could of been cut last week but I’ve let it go a bit longer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She smells kinda generic ‘fruity’ and pungent at the moment. Classic kind of smell any one would associate with weed.

Thinking of cutting the two KK pretty soon.

Will update more in a bit :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve decided to harvest the faster GP pheno. This could of been cut last week but I’ve let it go a bit longer.

View Image

View Image

View Image

She smells kinda generic ‘fruity’ and pungent at the moment. Classic kind of smell any one would associate with weed.

Thinking of cutting the two KK pretty soon.

Will update more in a bit :)

Great job Kalbhairav shes got some frost enjoy your harvest m8 nice one.:tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Frosty bud !!!

well done mate :dance013:

Great job Kalbhairav shes got some frost enjoy your harvest m8 nice one.:tiphat:

Thanks guys :)

This was probably the least desirable of the 4 plants. The other three have much bigger individual calyx in their flower set. The KK and other GP have super floppy side branches with the weight of their tops. The KKs are very fine and I’m already thinking of how to better grow them next time - multiple tops LST or topped.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks pretty damn good I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about the smoke.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just a quick update. All the KK have been harvested and there’s just this one long flowering GP left. I’ve gotta say she’s the best of the bunch. Heavy branches with very tight flowers. If I could find a quicker version of this one then I would keep it a while. So she’s 8 weeks and looks like she needs more. Smells pretty interesting; definitely not just fruity.

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey bibi,

Yep, totally! :)
Bigger calyx and a good flower to leaf ratio. This longer flowering one is totally different from the 6-7 week pheno and much nicer in all respects. The shorter flowering pheno dried and lost a lot of it’s size; she had very small calyx. Just this pheno in a mono crop would be perfect :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick update. All the KK have been harvested and there’s just this one long flowering GP left. I’ve gotta say she’s the best of the bunch. Heavy branches with very tight flowers. If I could find a quicker version of this one then I would keep it a while. So she’s 8 weeks and looks like she needs more. Smells pretty interesting; definitely not just fruity.

View Image
View Image

Some nice nuggets there m8 looks well :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here’s a few results on the KK :)

A pic of on of the tops a few days before harvest.

picture.php

And few pics of KK dried flowers
picture.php

picture.php

Just from the growing perspective I didn’t do the KK justice, it could of been so much better..

I’ve not really had a good go on her yet but the smell without cure is still a dirty lemon. There’s a whole spicy element coming through on the drier flowers which is really nice. More on the KK later when it’s been in the jars a little while.

The long flowering GP (for a fast version) is now coming to 9 weeks in and looks as if it needs more haha. She’s a beaut though, very pretty plant that I’m hoping is going to be the best of them all.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

SweetApolo

Oh yeah! Incredible results!

Those buds look super delicious.

Congratulations, hard work has its reward.

Enjoy it!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So here’s a couple of shots of the long flowering GP just before harvest..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers :tiphat:

window

Veteran
Another great grow Kal, like riding a bike innit?:biggrin:
Love the look of that last GP, I take it your happy with your new lights?
Looking forward to the next one:)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looks nice.

It's just fantastic. I like this beautiful flower structure. :yummy:

Thank you both :tiphat:

Another great grow Kal, like riding a bike innit?:biggrin:
Love the look of that last GP, I take it your happy with your new lights?
Looking forward to the next one:)

Yes mate! I’m liking the lights although need a few more grows to really give an opinion. I’d say these cobs are a tad heavy and a bit bulky, that’s my only complaint.. Otherwise they do the job nicely and the plants aren’t complaining in the slightest :)

Latest posts

Latest posts