What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tiny AC/DC in coco

TyroneShoelace

This was a bagseed from a 2018 harvest AC/DC outdoor flower grown in OR. This was my first experience with coco so I made all the mistakes (and continue to make them). Lots of early stress that kept the plant stunted and small and eventually caused it to start flowering under 24h light.

Once I got the hang of watering, nutes, ph, etc. it started to green up and fatten. It had a peppery, candy, green apple aroma until about 2 weeks ago when that all disappeared and transitioned into a disgusting rancid baby poo. It's properly rank and I'm excited to taste it.

Still under 24h light. Never seen a moment of darkness. She's been flushing for the past week with diluted nutes. I'll let her go for a week or two more and then chop. Doubt she'll net more than a gram, but i have high hopes for the smoke.

Attachments

• IMG_5729 (2).jpg
    IMG_5729 (2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

TyroneShoelace

Some macros

Some macros

Most hemp i've seen has strange looking trichs. Lots of shriveled half developed glands. This one seems to have plenty of bulbous ones, although they appear to be smaller than THC trichs.

Looking forward to a bubble run next round with one of the AC/DC siblings.

TyroneShoelace

I'm quite pleased with how she turned out. The baby poo aroma transitioned into a generic berry for the last week. Now it smells like a strawberry fruit roll up, or a strawberry gusher.

I vaped a little and it's lovely. Very physically relaxing but with a bright and clear head. Got her in a jar at 60%rh until Xmas.

One of her siblings turned out to be a male which I'm excited to hit a few of my prized type II's. The other sibling still hasn't shown yet. Hope that means it's a she.

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

AC/DC Male

AC/DC Male

Here's one of the siblings. This one is a regular photo-responsive male. Very fragrant. Rubbing the leaves gives off an odor as strong as the stems.

He's pruned all the way up for easy pollen collection.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts