What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp Cultivation Consultance

Tavish

Our 1000 acre farm is looking for a hemp cultivator for guidance on converting and scaling our crop from tobacco to hemp for CBD.

We have land, seeds, labor, extraction equipment, and distribution lined up, but require help with our first crop and beyond! This is of course a paid position.

If you know anyone interested please contact me asap!

calisun

Hey what state are you in? I couldn't send you a personal message for some reason. Contact me I may have some resources for you.

Tavish

I do not have correct permissions quite yet for PM'ing. If you could email me at ****email removed**** that may work!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome! Welcome to ICMAG! Check out Purdue Hemp Research! ****email removed*****

Last edited by a moderator:

Tavish

Thanks! That's good to know! I also haven't been able to find a thread on outdoor grow machinery/equiptment. ie tilling, sowing, harvesting etc. If anyone can point me in that direction :)

I've been working on a comprehensive document for growing and processing hemp from seed to sale for CBD. Hopefully I can provide value for some people here!

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks! That's good to know! I also haven't been able to find a thread on outdoor grow machinery/equiptment. ie tilling, sowing, harvesting etc. If anyone can point me in that direction :)

I've been working on a comprehensive document for growing and processing hemp from seed to sale for CBD. Hopefully I can provide value for some people here!

Honestly I would say that equipment for sowing and harvesting is not going to be the way to go. You really need to educate yourself and definitely find someone to lead the way.

Tavish

Honestly I would say that equipment for sowing and harvesting is not going to be the way to go. You really need to educate yourself and definitely find someone to lead the way.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm quite familiar with the industry and steps that need to be taken, what I'm lacking is growing experience at scale. I'm definitely looking for a cultivation lead for the project.

Other key aspects to this project have been sorted out or are being worked on now. Right now i'm trying to determine the specific equipment that should be used for harvesting 1000+ hectares of female hemp. For tilling and sowing, conventional equipment would likely suffice. For harvesting i'd like to minimize agitation and cannabinoid loss.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Our 1000 acre farm is looking for a hemp cultivator for guidance on converting and scaling our crop from tobacco to hemp for CBD.

We have land, seeds, labor, extraction equipment, and distribution lined up, but require help with our first crop and beyond! This is of course a paid position.

If you know anyone interested please contact me asap!

You need OregonCBD and this thread here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330712

Tavish

You need OregonCBD and this thread here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330712

Thanks! I've been following their great work for some time. Definitely gone through that thread a few times.

Our operation will be in SW Europe. Those guys are so busy with their own projects, I don't think they have much time to help out local let alone overseas.

The Socioecologist's posts are invaluable and have been a great help, especially with regard to genetics and outdoor grows.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
while i get it, this thread is breaking the terms of service. we don't allow sharing of emails in public to circumvent the spam protections. all emails removed.

Tavish

while i get it, this thread is breaking the terms of service. we don't allow sharing of emails in public to circumvent the spam protections. all emails removed.

Apologies! I definitely overlooked that rule. I'll work on getting my post count up. Thanks.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
allotment-diy-idea.jpg

Compost-Is-It-Poisoning-Your-Garden.jpg

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
The theme is sustainable. Not slash and burn, or fossil fuel, chemical fertilizer high intensity agriculture. Consumers want to know what goes into their food. Fast food which ruins the environment and slowly kills its consumers is not advisable in agriculture or livestock used in food production. Renewable organically grown (without factory dairy or poultry farm inputs, without glyphosate or related or unrelated herbicides applied to compost input crops or livestock feed, no preventive or maintenance veterinary antibiotics in manure) is the minimum acceptable standard for human consumption of plant material, essential oils, extracts or concentrated plant resins. Consider this as the opinion of one concerned consumer. A main if not the major reason for home growing and organic agriculture programs.

Latest posts

Latest posts