What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

noknees

Damn there’s some chunky girls

:yeahthats the lowers. and the narrow leaves!

friday-damn-gif.gif

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking into this diary of mine noknees these are one of the easiest strains ive ever came across to grow, and yes from top to bottom solid, and jonny thanks for stopping by, you will do ok with these im sure, in or out these will take just about anything you throw at them, best of luck on your journeys stay safe as always..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@darkgive is a smoke report on the SAD please mate. It looks awesome
Thanks for looking in on this need4weed according to all who tried it a good report, As for me i cannot smoke now so just grow to help a lot of others who cannot grow best of both worlds i suppose some would say sorry i cannot be of any other help maybes someone who has grown it and smoked it can chime in and give you a good smoke report one thing i will say it is a easy plant to grow good yielder and will take most things you chuck at her hope that helps a little :good::thank you::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts