What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magical Butter Machine

Splatoid

Well I have been making CBD topical cream, CBD capsules and Vape juice and I got one of these for a early fathers day gift from my wife and It is real convenient to use.The grinding of the bud doesn't make it harder to squeeze the liquid from the bub.by the mixing it seems to incorporate most of the bud into the liquid. Their is hardly any left to sort out. It is very easy to clean and work with. I'm glad to have it.
The green plastic decarb box is a piece of crap though and not worth $30.Its supposed to cut down on smell. Well it doesn't. The stupid glove must be made for a women or a child. I have to fight to get my hand in it. Plus it looks stupid. And guess what they call it. The Love Glove. REALLY.Their marketing is so far over the top and obnoxious it's too hard to watch.But I like the machine.

Nannymouse

I like the machine, too. Before, i would just do the stove top and kettle, which was okay, but this takes the guesswork out, as far as time and temp go.

Started using the oven and canning-jar (with loose lid)to decarb, and that really helps with the odor from decarb.

I see there is a way to decarb using instant pot, but have not tried that, yet.