What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
picture.php

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that colored rig, is just awesome looking, Phenome! Is that glow-in-the-dark fumed? It's really nice regardless. Where did you get it?

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I think that colored rig, is just awesome looking, Phenome! Is that glow-in-the-dark fumed? It's really nice regardless. Where did you get it?

Thanks man! It's a bunch of different uv reactive glass, mostly experimental colors from Abe's vault. It's a Rawlings and djack colab. It was gifted to me :tiphat:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Sure it's ugly, but since 2010 it has picked up only two major dings. I think I was stoned and used it as a hammer.
Set the bowl in the hole and the seal is airtight, the one and a half inch stem never clogs, although once I let it build up inside and it caught fire.
Blowing on it did not put it out, I finally ran outdoors with it as it got too hot to hold. Stank bad.
The photo without the dings or magnets around the bowl is from 2015.
A larger bowl is available but I am one of those green snobs that will not take a second hit out of a bowl.

Attachments

• Gap in bowl decoration is for lighter access.jpg
    Gap in bowl decoration is for lighter access.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 87
  • No screen, first a piece of bud  then a layer of sifted to fill the bowl.  Self sealing bowl whe.jpg
    No screen, first a piece of bud then a layer of sifted to fill the bowl. Self sealing bowl whe.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 59

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a hand held that I bought a few months ago from a Canadian company called Smoke Cartel. Double you pleasure. Double your fun. It's a dual bowl or do able or dual b owl. :dance013: It's 2 bowls side by side that make for endless smoking combinations, like 2 different flower strains smoked together or separately. You could also do flower in one and hash in another. Well, you get the idea. It's heavy thick walled glass. I love it! ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a hand held that I bought a few months ago from a Canadian company called Smoke Cartel. Double you pleasure. Double your fun. It's a dual bowl or do able or dual b owl. :dance013: It's 2 bowls side by side that make for endless smoking combinations, like 2 different flower strains smoked together or separately. You could also do flower in one and hash in another. Well, you get the idea. It's heavy thick walled glass. I love it!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70396&pictureid=1719147&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

very nice! I've only bought one custom piece for myself, it was blown by Andy @ Borealis Glass for me, I hadn't yet used it when I decided to donate it to an auction at a compassionate cannabis site.

This is the 'party bowl' I have but seldom use. Maybe Friday as we're having a gathering @ a friend's home. Celebration Pipes advertised in the 1st issue of High Times. Made w/lava, each bowl is coated in 22K gold for even heat distribution & 22K gold laced through the ceramic design.

Because of the capacity & big hits it gives mine's been dubbed the HOG, short for Hand Of God.

Mine below in Hanalei Blue:
2syGlhR.jpg

Purple Haze w/its coa, finishing date, artists sig:
Ppyctxu.jpg

and when I went to the Celebration pipes
site tonight I found this special offering.
The King Tut (Purple Haze glaze): $275.00
zlh0bOD.jpg

wooden presentation box (can't stuff Tut in cardboard), velvet bag...
Z3wTar8.jpg

okay, each pipe is hand crafted, no two are exactly alike, and while not actually custom, they're close to it. On the official site most pipes are listed @ $110.00 & a few @ 139.00. But when I used Google for some info it showed almost every color available for $69.00 @ Amazon.

EDIT:
Just dug mine out & ran a couple pipe cleaners through it, packed hard it'll hold 2 grams easy. It's already been spider cracked by an idiot friend of mine trying to tap the cashed bowl out when he was informed by me to NOT do that.......

Last edited:

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Celebration pipes are really very nice. They smoke well, despite the lack of a carb, and they look great too. I have the Hanalei blue one also. I get many compliments on the pipe. The King Tit is pretty awesome looking too.

morvis

My most recent acquisition. Custom made steamroller/spoon hybrid. About a 3/8" hole on the opposing ends for carb and breathe hole. She's a beast.

KQUGn1A.jpg

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
my custom rig, cap and dabber by mello ... 15 opals encased, UV reactive, 18mm female...has a quartz banger in it now...she's called "Dumpling" :)

picture.php

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
JEEZ US CHRIST!! Is that an AK Bobby?fuckin figures you'd have a 1000 dollar one of a kind.you ghost every year and post a baller pic like clockwork.once again I'm jealous as fuck.what you driving a RR still?

Latest posts

Latest posts