What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icing Flowering Plants Before Harvest

I

Ignignokt

One of my relatives was babbling about some home made fertilizer using rotted meat or something, to get the buds to have some extra 'pop'. :biglaugh:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my relatives was babbling about some home made fertilizer using rotted meat or something, to get the buds to have some extra 'pop'. :biglaugh:

:tiphat::tiphat:

That's one interesting old wives tale, the smell alone would be something wicked! :bigeye:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25 years ago someone told me that I should put the roots in boiling water and sugar before harvest... I never tried any of these old wives tales. In my experience Cannabis will still produce not because of what people do but despite what they do.

Agreed. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to kill them.

MrBungle

The thing with watering orchid with ice is because they're requirements are so low and the fact that their root systems are not designed to be submerged in water OR soil.

I believe the term is epiphyte...

Yep.... I knew the first part, but I didn't know the term for it! :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I think some people assume weed is a supernatural plant or something, and you need to dance naked in the moonlight during the solstice to make them grow.

In reality, the best piece of advice I ever got was “leave em the fuck alone and let em grow”
Priceless