What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I added some plants in the greenhouse and outside. Inside I now have Blue Thai, Kush-n-Cheese and Critical Cheese. Outside I added two Erdpurts one Panama Deep Chunk one Panama Deep Chunk x PCK and two original Gorilla Glues. I will start posting some pictures next week.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by JST. This season seems slower taking off. I did start a few weeks earlier than last year. I will back up again next season.
Can't rush mother nature. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Packerfan79, it's great to hear from you brother. I hope that this season goes as I have pictured in my mind. Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Oh how I love sunshine! Many after getting their feet under them for a week. Have really started growing. All bags are filled and up except one. I have some seeds germinating on the heat pad. The next two to produce a tap root, regardless of strain. Will make the final bag for the season.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
nksv, thanks for stopping by my friend. After coffee with momma. A Blue Cheese said pick me, pick me! So I will have 3 Cheese varieties ( Blueberry, Critical and Kush-n-Cheese ��). I was trying to germinate a Skunk1 x UK Cheese. The first two seeds wouldn't pop so I moved on.
It should be real dank by end of September. I will have pictures later today. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
May 26th update

May 26th update

Hey all, Happy Memorial Day to all our current and past service members. God Bless and thank you!

Here is some pictures of a few of the strains.

Here is two of the four Lebanese I have going. The other two are in their own 35 gallon root pouch grow bags.

This is an Original Sour Diesel, she was the first plant to come up for this season.

These are two Auto Malawi x Northern Lights sharing a 45 gallon grow bag. Have a great holiday weekend ! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Heavy thunderstorms Saturday night filled up the rain barrels again. The outdoor plants are enjoying the fresh water. The temps are a little cooler today. All plants are getting fat and happy.
Peace

hamstring

Veteran
Still checking in every now and then.

Did you say you were starting seeds or transplanting or both?

I am a guerrilla grower and always start at least two seeds in each hole. Just to make sure I get one plant per hole. Many times I get multiple plants per hole. Not by design just by luck.

Do two plants per container give a better yield than one? Is it a nutrient thing over over space consideration?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hamstring, I do all grow from seed. I prefer to start in main grow bags with no transplanting.
Two plants works very well in these bags. I did try three in two 45 gallon grow bags last season. One plant dominates and the others are runts. It didn't produce any more . I have one and two plants in the 35's this season. I will be able to compare with previous years production.
Thanks for stopping in again. Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey all, just on my phone now. Don't know how to do pictures on here. My trifoliate Panama Deep Chunk is taking off now. She looks very healthy and her vigor is kicking in with lush growth. An unexpected surprise was the Original Sour Diesel. If this is a hint of things to come? Yikes ! This girl is just developing the 6th node in vegetative growth. She reeks like penicillin Penney leaving Dr.Hooks your bus on a hot summer night.

Now that you have a visual of that image in your mind. I look forward to flowering her and the other Cheeses and Diesel I have going. I should have a lot of color and some serious lady hygiene funk going on this season. Peace

nickman

Veteran
Very nice FarmerLion...!!!...

It’s always been a dream of mine to have a nice greenhouse like that...
what I wouldn’t do for a chance at growing in one of those...

Looks like u have some nice genetics as well...

I hope u have a good season. I’ll be stopping by every once in a while...!!!... :tiphat:.

clearheaded

4 cups may be a bit much of kelp esp with what looks like pretty clay like soil ie low drainage. keep an eye out for over water and salt build ups. god speed!

had a look at second pics looks like just had alot of leondorite on teh surface and plenty of perlite and light organics in there :) soo nm that low drainage comment.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hickman and clearheaded, thanks for stopping by. Yes I love the greenhouse, what a joy to grow in.

My outdoor soil is heavy and poor draining. I try and let nature do it's thing a little longer. The indoor bags drain very well. They get about a half gallon a day right now. The hottest summer days they may see a gallon + a day in two waterings. I have only done one light feeding to the larger plants of Neptunes fish and seaweed.

All plants will get a regular feeding schedule starting this weekend. Thanks again for stopping by guys. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
June 3rd

June 3rd

Hello all, here's some pictures of the girls this week.

Early Bubba Hash

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's

Two Lebanese in a 40 gallon grow tub.

Panama x PCK (green left purple right).
Have a great week Peace

HerbBert

I'm really enjoying this thread I didn't realise polytunnels could be tall like that gives me ideas
chin.gif

Your Malawi x NL autos give me something to aim for ill follow them with particular interest do you know what of the f4's they are ?.

Also thanks for your welcome to the forums in the Malawi x Nl auto thread I was a bit late to reply there
clock watch.gif

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
HerbBert, malawi's on there own aren't an auto flowering plant. They were crossed with the Northern lights. The Malawi dominant plants that carried the auto flowering genetics. Were then refined four more generations to help stabilize that trait in the Malawi dominant plants.
I hope this helps answer your question as I understood it. Thanks for stopping by. Peace

Last edited:

HerbBert

Hi Farmer thanks for the reply I miss remembered a different post I read, I thought there were crosses of both New Killer Malawi and Old Killer Malawi with the f3 line but I was wrong sorry about that
bashhead.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts