What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi, Golden Tiger!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you Timmur!, she came out awesome! I would defs say my best seed plant, best plant ever prob!

Big up's to the people over at Ace! Thanks Dubi and crew!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bobbo4200,

I'm so glad to see such gorgeous sativa indoor flowers :)
Very good gardening work! I can not appreciate the close ups from here, but looks overall more than done to me, i would harvest them, especially if some parts of the colas are overmatured (getting brown).

Thanks for all your great updates! :yes:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Dubi,
She turned out great except I did let her go a tad too long trying to make sure she was done. I hadn't seen any amber trich's until a day or two before chop so I kept letting her go. She gets you stoned and can get you sleepy if you over indulge lol. I will cut the next GT a lil' sooner.
She was my biggest plant ever, seed or a clone. Weighed in at 132 gram's witout the couple chunks I cut out of the bud where I thought mold may happen.
I look up at my mini split that blows on the plant before chop in the living room and saw mold growing there. I sprayed lysol and wiped wit clorox wipes for now.

Haha thanks Chaos!

First time grow-malawi😉

First time grow-malawi😉

I just put this baby in flower today n it been Since November 18th when I germinated it.....scope it outhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71225&pictureid=1694831

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice one Lowellprince

Soon you are going to hear "Welcome to the jungle" playing whenever you enter the growroom...

Hope you got cuts, if not, whip some off the bottom now

Your picture URL does not work properly, you need to put a space between "scope it out" and the picture URL, also when I copied and pasted it, it put a space between "pict" and "ureid=..." that wont load till you delete the space

Ya, I know but when I attempted to edit it, no dice.....but I am new to the site as well as the hobby. I got her running laps around my screen but yea, she b tall n very energetic

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Bobbo4200 for supporting our work and for sharing your experience with us ;)

I'm glad your Golden Tiger produced a huge harvest of powerful sativa buds. You did an amazing gardening job taming these beasts indoors with such good results. :yes:

Thanks Dubi,
She turned out great except I did let her go a tad too long trying to make sure she was done. I hadn't seen any amber trich's until a day or two before chop so I kept letting her go. She gets you stoned and can get you sleepy if you over indulge lol. I will cut the next GT a lil' sooner.
She was my biggest plant ever, seed or a clone. Weighed in at 132 gram's witout the couple chunks I cut out of the bud where I thought mold may happen.
I look up at my mini split that blows on the plant before chop in the living room and saw mold growing there. I sprayed lysol and wiped wit clorox wipes for now.

Haha thanks Chaos!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks to you Bobbo4200 for supporting our work and for sharing your experience with us ;)

I'm glad your Golden Tiger produced a huge harvest of powerful sativa buds. You did an amazing gardening job taming these beasts indoors with such good results. :yes:

Thank you very much Dubi!, I appreciate it! Yes she was large and in charge of the tent!

Here a pic of the buds off what was left of my Malawi.....still yielded just under 1.25 zips and I'm still eating the part that got an old phdown accidental bathing which was .75 of a zip.....this been pulled, hung for 3 then into the jar which I realize is about 7 days to soon but didn't have humidifier set up and the arid climate round here can dry ur crop up overnight if u ain't careful. Oh n don't let them looks fool u, she will bitchslap the hell out of ya n find urself some kinda dummy land if u underestimate the body high she gave me n my buddy the first doobie we par took in😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

Here a pic of the buds off what was left of my Malawi.....still yielded just under 1.25 zips and I'm still eating the part that got an old phdown accidental bathing which was .75 of a zip.....this been pulled, hung for 3 then into the jar which I realize is about 7 days to soon but didn't have humidifier set up and the arid climate round here can dry ur crop up overnight if u ain't careful. Oh n don't let them looks fool u, she will bitchslap the hell out of ya n find urself some kinda dummy land if u underestimate the body high she gave me n my buddy the first doobie we par took in😉

Lowellprince,
Lovely energy you got from this grow you did and especially nice to read your report at the end where looks are deceiving ! Those kinds of herbs are always a pleasure to surprise the turned up nose crew with at a party!!! blow them socks off as it blows their minds too!!! No one hour creeper and peak thing , but a float away out of your body experience then some four to five hours later come down to a full on mellow! Way to go and way to grow !! Happy growing in 2017 and onwards!!!