What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What to do w/ my "old," jar-cured buds?

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)

I'm looking for some creative uses for these fairly well-preserved buds I've been sitting on for too long... I was thinking of using them for some type of nutrition purpose... I'm not looking to use them for psychoactive purposes, TBH...

At this moment I'm thinking of composting them, lol.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When I find old jars of good weed that has just gotten too dry or too brown to want to smoke anymore,
I just put them out to dry even more and in the cold of winter, I run them through my 12" test sieves and collect the kief from them...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I find old jars of good weed that has just gotten too dry or too brown to want to smoke anymore,
I just put them out to dry even more and in the cold of winter, I run them through my 12" test sieves and collect the kief from them...

Same here making kief coins.

Latest posts

Latest posts