What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's some shot's taken last night of the OGKB 2.0, OGKB 2.0 s1, and Strawberry Forum

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
How big did you veg that corey??

Usually the plants are between 2'-3' tall and 12"-16" across. I like to have nice rounded bushes when they go into flower. They usually get about 2 months of veg before they hit the flower room.

I veg with horizontal and vertical ligting, to help make them bushes. Work's really well to fill a scrog screen. Plus when I clean the lowers out after week 2, if I need to have cut's, the lowers provide all I need.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
How is the hid vs led working out for this grow dtog

The 150 Big Eye isn't as strong as I hoped it would be. But it might just be placement this round, that's robbing lot's of the useful light. The 4 Eye, Big Eye is making big frosty buds , as is the old school 180 watt w/3 watt diode LED. They are definitely great to use as supplemental lighting.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nice bro! How much watts are over the ogkb?

That plant sits off to the side of a 1000 watt HPS. The other day I hung a couple 63 watt CFL's over that spot. So we'll se how much they really help, with the next plant I just put in that spot.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
That plant sits off to the side of a 1000 watt HPS. The other day I hung a couple 63 watt CFL's over that spot. So we'll se how much they really help, with the next plant I just put in that spot.

when ya saying off to the side......is that a vertical bulb, or something hooded,...i thought i remember you saying you had a light or 2 vert...nevertheless shits looking good brother... :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
when ya saying off to the side......is that a vertical bulb, or something hooded,...i thought i remember you saying you had a light or 2 vert...nevertheless shits looking good brother... :biggrin:

I have a 1000 watt HPS in a hood. I built scrog screens that give me about a foot in between them and the veg tent. So I set plant in that isle. Can't be letting that space be unproductive :biggrin:. It's a hassle sometimes to move the plant everyday, but it's not a hassle when I get to harvest a plant for my head bag :dance013:.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Some shot's of the veg tent. Just up-potted a bunch of seed plants the other night. I'm really hoping one of these Face-Off OG bx2's is a male.

picture.php

picture.php

Then there's my prized Deadhead OG cut. Found it from a single reg seed that was gifted to me. First plant from seed I had that I considered "elite" . Potency is right up there with the GG#4, as well as stink factor. Bags won't contain her smell, and she has ridiculous bag appeal. So glad to have her back in my stable. It's been a year since I've had her in my possession.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some more seeds I recently popped. You'll notice the GC x OG X SS from TRH, also got a bonus with those beans, GC x Scott's OG. The WL x is White Lemon x Strawberry Dogshit. Really hoping for a female , as I haven't got a chance to see what they are like yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the Indiana Bubblegum x White Lotus I picked last night. It smells like bubblegum mixed with window cleaner. Made my eye's water while I was trimming it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Damn dude ,you gots all sorts of shit popping and going on over there....hopefully ill be saying that as well come here real soon... :biggrin: :dance013: :biggrin:

HOVA

Veteran
The 150 Big Eye isn't as strong as I hoped it would be. But it might just be placement this round, that's robbing lot's of the useful light. The 4 Eye, Big Eye is making big frosty buds , as is the old school 180 watt w/3 watt diode LED. They are definitely great to use as supplemental lighting.

fuck my life i ordered 9 150watt smh
i was planning on running 9 in a 6x6 space spread at 1.5 ft apart
but i might just stick to the hps now