What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

Maina

Veteran
Also A heat mat set up with the thermostat place this in a plug then the plug in the tray so you know what the temperature is on the plug

Maina

Veteran
this is the digital thermostat that I run it will run four heat mats at the same temperature at the same time I like 75° sometimes 80 to 85 works but they damp off a lot faster at that temperature

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Respect! The White Mtns are calling me back. Been missing them for a while. Especially with winter coming. Couldn't shake the genetics even though I left, the MOB will never leave. And folks always still miss and talk about the Purple OJ, thing had guttation like crazy. Anyways, just salivating. Peace.

Maina

Veteran
I truly hope that help some of you guys with your cloning because that sucked LOL

Maina

Veteran
nice interesting way of cloning..

It took me about two months to come up with this I was having way too much dampening off no roots kicking my ass and I just looked at everything that was going wrong and made it right

Maina

Veteran
My cloning water has chlorimen in it and I wanted that way kills shit that shouldn't be in the water so it roots faster

Maina

Veteran
Any grow store . They come loaded with rapid rooters on your next run just get plugs

Maina

Veteran
Strains I'm running Jilly b , sfvk,mango,sugary,mob boss,sssdh,head band,blue dream, purple diesel, platinum Girl Scout cookie, these are the clone only Cuts .. And trying to work on gorilla glue 4 and death Star I had one death Star she died had the glue in the cloner she melted :(

Maina

Veteran
Also running 6 strains from seed but until they go threw 2 runs I don't even list them as keepers the last two keepers where mango and the purple

Maina

Veteran
after they come out of the Cloner I'm puting them in a airy mix and keek a close eye on them for new growth . They realy do well under the shop lights for the first 12 inches . And the roots go great in the airy mix.

Maina

Veteran
then I move them down to the second shelf after I see they have new growth and the toping starts

Maina

Veteran
After I get a bunch of tops and they are close to 12 inches the go to 1 gallon pots under t5

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
killer dimensions! wow how many watts do u run completly?

keep it green, big work, nice clone trays!

bb:tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
I try to stay away from how many 1000 I'm running and what I pull . It some times pisses people of and soo many growers talk shit . It turns into who has the biggest dick thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts