What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

jwm

Veteran
IMG_0919.jpg

we're getting there...

Moonjuice5050

I'm running the 94 DJ Short BB, have had it for over a year, just getting her into flower, shes 2 weeks in, I'll post pics a little later

The best of the Blueberry that I have yet to sample and grow was never anything remotely close to being DJ's work outside the basis of its origin. I have no vendetta against him, but anything and everything that I grew of DJ's was sub par or boof. Even the Flo was a serious let down. But I did run an old clone out of Detroit of DJ's older work and it was worthwhile even though I didn't keep it in the long run.

I personally think that DJ has bottlenecked his own work to the point of no return and have been more fond of the others worked lines of the Blueberry and crosses such as Blueberry Muffins which I have crossed with Cookies and Cream #13 finding the perfect delectable blueberry plants I could ever want and desire..

G

If this plant Can be described as blueberry then it is the best i have tried, steves joint project with dj the blue satalite, :biggrin:

Attachments

• 46640DSC01545 (3).JPG
    46640DSC01545 (3).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 21

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I have some untried blueberries that are growing just like that- big solid colas, almost no branching. Tough to get decent size cuttings from them.